DCC updates

stevelomako

Verified Member
From
Detroit, MI
Counted 485 in the Banks. 10 over the limit.

I’ll count the One Pocket after the 1sr round is over. Supposed to be 400 player limit.

Man, there are a ton of players not there. I’m sure the Hotel occupancy might have a little to do with it. If you can’t get a room on site it makes it tougher.
Counted 402 in the One Pocket. Only 2 over the limit.

The 9 Ball starts now (Wed) so we’ll see if this is going to be manageable to finish Saturday afternoon. Looks possible.

Still kind of amazed at how many good/top players and past winners aren’t at DCC. I guess after a couple of times over here they can see the money isn’t good enough to cover everything unless you get in the top 4. Then if you make a bad game while you’re there 😬

frmn

Verified Member
How does Pinegar play 2 fourth round matches? Beat Alex and lost to Styer.

JohnInNH

Verified Member
From
GOFFSTOWN, NH
Just watched a one pocket match between Lukas Verner and Michael Bandy a great match Lukas won and I think it went to the hill, Bandy plays real well and only made a couple mistakes, Lukas is still undefeated at this point. Does anyone know Michael Bandy? he is a strong defensive player. I am still following Lukas and he plays beyond his years.

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I'd like to have seen J. Hall take the banks, but 2nd ain't too shabby. One of our guys said that he believed Justin was put off by the 30 second time clock, which appeared to have an uneven start time. Justin normally plays pretty fast too, so....

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I'd like to have seen J. Hall take the banks, but 2nd ain't too shabby. One of our guys said that he believed Justin was put off by the 30 second time clock, which appeared to have an uneven start time. Justin normally plays pretty fast too, so....
Yes that was unfortunate. At least they didn’t dock him a ball though, but it stopped his run. He went on to win that game, and got to the hill first, but in the final two games J Hall got to 4 both games but couldn’t quite bury the game/match winner and Filler came back to win 😡

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I still have a PATV subscription so I was watching the action room mini one pocket last night. So its new member Illir vs Chicago Mike 1st round. If you've ever had the pleasure of playing our esteemed member Mike you will always have a few wtf moments. Last night there were a few of those moments in that match that stunned the crowd as well as our new member...lol At one point Larry Swartz says laughing "well Mike doesn't let them roll off"...lol

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Another young player still in the One Pocket round 9 (I think) is Nathan Childress. He’s on the ACCUSTATS tv table now vs Gorst. He says he’s no relation to the late Clyde Childress — but you have to wonder…

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Just lost to gorst
3 to 0
Yes rolled over — but give him a little more seasoning! Probably first time on a feature table and he gets the #2 ranked player in the world lol

Lukas also just got eliminated by Josh Roberts

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Still some dark horses in the 1P though — Louis Demarco is playing well, and so is Brandon Shuff. Shuff is hill hill right now w Jason Shaw

Reactions: lll

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I noticed that on the DCC website that the "completed matches" lag way behind the "scheduled matches" even though they say that updates occur every 5 minutes.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I noticed that on the DCC website that the "completed matches" lag way behind the "scheduled matches" even though they say that updates occur every 5 minutes.
Yes not updated at all today. The schedule is current and the “pending eliminations” are current only

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Fedor is playing DeMarco and SVB is playing Gomez in round 11.. How many others are remaining? Anyone know?

Last edited: