World 3C Teams Championships LIVE Now.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
Unfortunately, USA has No team in the evet this year.

I played in this event with Sang Lee representing the USA in 93 at this same location, Viersen, Germany.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I just watched this shot, and I would have done a different shot, what would you do here?

You are the white ball.

1646942191484.png

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I just watched this shot, and I would have done a different shot, what would you do here?

You are the white ball.

View attachment 437770
Cincy, the yellow ball lies in a 'strange' spot. Playing 4 or 6 cushions of the 'left side' of red is tricky. Some players will go for a, Maximum English and angle off the, 'right side of red, because the game is still early. I would play off the, 'left side' of yellow for position and safety, Make speed.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
This was the shot I saw immediately, either 5 rails or 7 and come in from behind, seems natural but there may be a kiss somewhere with red?

1646946696567.png

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
He played off the r/s of red 3 rails and was a little short...
Difficult shot the way he played, especially on a New cloth. Needing to contact the red somewhat thin, and still keep spin and draw on CB. If it's played this way, you need Speed to get the CB to snap out of the corner to go long enough.

Last edited:

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Cincy, the yellow ball lies in a 'strange' spot. Playing 4 or 6 cushions of the 'left side' of red is tricky. Some players will go for a, Maximum English and angle off the, 'right side of red, because the game is still early. I would play off the, 'left side' of yellow for position and safety, Make speed.

You are the white ball.

View attachment 437770
I like Bill's shot dropping it in off the left side of the yellow, especially for safety. But simply trying to score I like thinning the right side of the red and spinning out of the corner coming short to the side rail making it 4 rails. If the red ball were where the yellow is, there would be no doubt that's what I'd play.