Shooters Olathe KS

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I texted Dan's wife about our Sr. Event. They have at least 10 9' tables Gold Crowns I'm pretty sure, played there Many times in my younger days. Once I talk with Dan I'll get back to ya'll. Keri's response was positive, and I was very surprised she gave me his ph. #....we've know each other for decades. For those that don't know Dan he's a great man, and his business has held Many McDermott Tour events there, along with one pocket warm up pre/events, also saw Corn Bread and his wife there one time. I'll try and find out more. He also owns/tho not sure now, an HVAC business for Years. Not your normal pool room owner for sure, and Keri is also the best. And their employees and on and on. They even started building cues there decades ago.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
They also have two Diamonds(Red) and a Billiard table. I was there a month ago and had some good action.

LuckyLeon

Verified Member
From
cabool,mo.
I played there quite a bit in the '90's. I'm sure it's still a great place. It had lots of room inside and lots of parking outside. I watched a few top players there.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Plus they have hotels close by, an international airport and they are 600 miles away from everything except the E and W coast. Middle of the country. A one day drive from pretty much anywhere, plus 1/2 thru your drive, you get gas eat and your only 4 hrs from your destination. It's always Good to get ''outta town'' right Pilot. :)

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
I wish I had known you were here in Kansas City Tom I would have given you a little soft action. Feel free to contact me via PM here or on AZBilliards if you are back in the KC area.

Don Coats
I played a pretty good player. I think he’s an Über driver. Real nice guy.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
I wish I had known you were here in Kansas City Tom I would have given you a little soft action. Feel free to contact me via PM here or on AZBilliards if you are back in the KC area.

Don Coats
Don I'll gladly give us a tune up if/when the event happens. I'll probably come out on a Wed. How's Don Copp these days?