Scott/Chip

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
I will be in Tucson for Billiards. Bernie has been hunkered down for covid I think. Haven,t seen himm in over a year and he hasn,t played in the few 1P turnaments that we,ve had around here
That's a shame Bernie Pettipiece hasn't been around. He may have decided to dial way back is pool playing, for whatever reason.

Bernie was one of the few pro or pro quality players who have participated in the forums. Bill Incardona of course is still active, and one would have to include our friend Tom Wirth at that level. In the past we've also had John Brumback, Freddy Bentivegna (deceased),"San Jose" Dick McMorran (deceased), Artie Bodendorfer, and briefly, Shannon Daulton. There may have been others whom I've left out.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
That's a shame Bernie Pettipiece hasn't been around. He may have decided to dial way back is pool playing, for whatever reason.

Bernie was one of the few pro or pro quality players who have participated in the forums. Bill Incardona of course is still active, and one would have to include our friend Tom Wirth at that level. In the past we've also had John Brumback, Freddy Bentivegna (deceased),"San Jose" Dick McMorran (deceased), Artie Bodendorfer, and briefly, Shannon Daulton. There may have been others whom I've left out.
Bernie's been attempting to play 3C now.

Jimmy B

Verified Member

Right Doc. And I used to like to read Bill Stroud's posts too, which was back in the Artie days. He could play. Did anyone on here get entangled with him back in his young road running days?

chicagomike

Verified Member
I will be in Tucson for Billiards. Bernie has been hunkered down for covid I think. Haven,t seen himm in over a year and he hasn,t played in the few 1P turnaments that we,ve had around here
Gotcha…give him my best if you see him around.