Round robin

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Looking for help here.
Interested in having a one pocket round Robin. Only have six tables available. Must be a one day event. Any and all suggestions appreciated. Thanks in advance Paul

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
You should ask John Henderson or Bart Mahoney. They run one pocket tourneys at Jointed Cue in Sacramento that I think are one day events where they have 2? round robin brackets of of four and the winners of each play off. You could also take the top two from each for a single elimination final round. Length of race would be determining factor to get it done in a day.

Reactions: lll

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Paul, we have run around ten of them I'm the last year or so. It was Barts idea and his baby and I am sure he would help. No handicap, races to three with two four man groups. Winner of each group has a three game playoff for the $. Pay two places. Usually takes about 8 hours. You can fine tune it any way you want. Send me your contact info and I will send Barts to you. jrhendy39@yahoo.com or text 530 391 8316.

Bmoretallpaul

Verified Member
Paul, we have run around ten of them I'm the last year or so. It was Barts idea and his baby and I am sure he would help. No handicap, races to three with two four man groups. Winner of each group has a three game playoff for the $. Pay two places. Usually takes about 8 hours. You can fine tune it any way you want. Send me your contact info and I will send Barts to you. jrhendy39@yahoo.com or text 530 391 8316.
Pasquatrito@gmail.com

sheldon

Verified Member
From
Springfield Oregon
6 tables = 12 players playing all at once.
You might want to set a time limit on matches, because each round will last as long as the slowest match.
If you have more than 12 players, you will want to do staggered times for matches, because you'll have people sitting. Figure out an average match time, pad that a little, then set a time limit if you want it to not get held up, and to be able to set accurate match start times.