Right move or not

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
Game is down to last ball. Opponent leaves it in the upper left pocket (Diamond Pro-Am) deep where it cant be hit off the rail, His pocket is lower right. I have two choices either follow it in or just sink it and leave the cue in the pocket. I should mention this is just a "friendly game, no cash involved. After thinking about for a while I decide to make him shoot it, I have a pretty good idea of his skills and it certainly isn't an easy shot. So I sink and leave the cue where I wanted to, he takes the shot and does make it. I also felt that given him the shot on the doubled up spot shot would not be to my advantage. So what do you guys think right move or not, thanks.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Ah, so the ball was hanging deep in those Diamond pockets where it is very difficult or impossible to make and get the cue ball somewhere on the other side of the table. I'm with you in terms of letting him shoot. A miss is often a sell out from there. I notice from watching the One Ball One Pocket lately that even the pros have a little hesitation playing a spot shot lol. And I hate to come off of needing just one ball by scratching in a tight game like that.

No chance you could draw the cue ball out of that corner, at least a little more toward your own side to make the cut a little tougher?

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Bob,
Here is a place that has a vaccine for cancer. It was developed many decades ago, and used to cure cancer starting in '76 I believe. Since then the technology has tremendously improved to better identify the specific bacterium that is causing the cancer, so the vaccine can be more targeted.
It is a shot, and in laymen terms this is how it basically works. The cancer cloaks itself and tells your immune system to bypass it, which it does, and the shot uncloaks the cancer so your immune system can go after it.

Just simply email - info@bioresearch.com or call 1-425-869-4224. They will send you a packet explaining. No pressure, no problems, it is that simple. PM me, if you want more info.
Best wishes!
Whitey

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Thanks Whitey

We caught it early and have process already in place to deal with it. Things seem to be going good although it's going to take some time to totally get through it.
wish you a complete recovery.....:D (y)

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
That was an option but you are giving the other player the advantage of the two balls on the spot and ball in hand, plus you now need two.
I think making him shoot was the right thing it was a very difficult shot, cue ball in pocket object ball on spot. Not a shot you practice.