Pagulayan vs. Jeremy Jones premiering now

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
I just started watching this and thought I had to come here to share. You beat me to it.
Alex vs JJ with Chohan and Incardona in the booth. 4 of the greatest one pocket minds all in one video. Awesome.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
They are taking a break and I am going to bed. The third game is a classic of sorts, with several very good one-pocket lessons for any players just breaking in. Perseverance wins. T-Rex and Dr. Bill have marked differences of opinion in many spots. That's worthy of note, also.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
best 2-1/2 hours i've spent in a while. trex analysis about the 1:16 mark is pretty sporty. (y)
miller about to hit the rack....

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
T-Rex and Dr. Bill have marked differences of opinion in many spots. That's worthy of note, also.
That's a bit like hitting the jackpot: Markedly different opinions from world-class experts.
One thing that is very apparent from the WWYD's is that different players can have distinctly different strengths and views about strategy. To have them vocalized is invaluable to those of us who are still learning how to read a table and think our way through a rack.

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Great bit of trash talking from Tony: I seen what you did, but you prob'ly weren't trying. I had not heard that gem before.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
This match started out being played at a high quality, of course excellent throughout until it appeared fatigue took it's toll on both players.
Tony is an excellent commentator, and the combination of him and Dr. Bill was fantastic. I felt like I was in school.
Well worth viewing for those that have not!
Thanks Bob for posting it, I really enjoyed it!
Whitey