new rules needed as proof from playing larry

beatle

Verified Member
so i got hungry and figured i would hustle larry out of a pastrami sandwich at the most expensive place around. it worked and he jumped on the chance. that should have been my first clue. after that he steered me to his pet pool room. i went to grab a table but he said no i have to play on some certain one in the front. i said okay like a fool but off i went.
i did check it out and it had some funny rolls which i am sure larry had put in when they installed it. so the first game i have a cut shot and make it and the cueball hops on the rail and rolls down the wood and back on the table. with a funny look in his eyes he asks me if that is a scratch. i said no by pool room rules. not willing to accept the facts he calls over this big tushhog tournament director type of guy to make the decision. i stared the guy down and held my stick in a threatening position and it worked, and the guy ruled in my favor. you know i didn't fall off the turnip truck. more to come.

next game i have to rack with this metal rack that weighs two pounds. so he breaks and makes a ball. so i say RERACK. he says NO WAY. okay ill give him a beatle rack next time see how he likes that. well next break of his he makes a ball again on the break and opens them up. somehow he nulified my rack to my dismay. things aint so good here.

so i get him in a spot where he needs the bridge. great now i have him. but what he brings out is his own bridge that is a cross between the shop of horrors and the map of the mississippi delta. and pops in his ball. what the hell is going on. doesn't matter as i soon get him in a spot that trickster bridge wont possibly fit. so now he comes out with a giant extention for his cue to make it about ten feet long. holy shit sherlock.
so he makes another one. now i know ive been taken for a sucker for getting that free sandwich.

but maybe if the rules still allow it after the changes i will get me a ten foot long cue, a trick bridge, this metal rack that weighed two pounds he had, and a cue stick like his with a shaft made from what looked like the heat shield tiles from spacex.

Last edited:

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Beatle, you're sounding like Earl Strickland - I got no sympathy for you. You went all the way to Florida and got Seminoled and went home with an arrow in your back. You don't need new rules, you need a new treaty. You are lucky if he left you enough wampum to get home. Warpath long and crooked. 👣 🦨

I hope you guys had good sandwiches.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
I think something is in the water. They used to dose women. It seems to me your opponent dosed you into believing he is ahead when he is actually playing in an alternative game. Pretty far out there. Is Dave home man?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Come on beatle
We both know the only reason you let me keep shooting is because you THOUGHT you had the best of it 😎😂😂

beatle

Verified Member
i am just getting soft in my senior years. although losing all my memory i still have a few good ones from the past.
next time i will find an even higher priced restaurant.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
We went to a nice restaurant last night. I got the filet mignonettes and it was quality melt in your mouth filet. We can go there, although there’s no pool table, I have some liquids that will make forgetting easy until the check arrives.

beatle

Verified Member
Next time we can try Katz’s Deli
On East Houston street
Manhatten
$$$$
😱
katz is only 5 bucks more than you got stuck for. but ill never go to nyc or nj. cant even carry a pocket knife.
besides i only feel comfortable where i can only hit a tree at most if i hit a 5 iron down on an icy road.

Reactions: lll

beatle

Verified Member
Sometimes I jest cain't he'p it - I'm thinking of Hairless Joe and Lonesome Polecat and the Kickapoo Joy Juice.
any that even knows what he is yapping about needs to be in an old folks home.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
you never know kid
beatle probably let me win so he could ask for a spot next time and also want to raise the bet .....😵😂😂
It's the old, I'm helpless ploy. Pretend to have one foot in the grave another one on a banana peel, and the other one ready to kick you in the pants, if you get out of line.