My Book

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I am celebrating the 7th year of publication of what is now regarded to be the best book of One Pocket ever offered to the public.
Thousands have been sold world wide.
As you know, the game of One Pocket is constantly increasing in popularity.
Get with it and get your copy today
THE RETAIL PRICE OF $69.00 IS A STEAL BUT FOR A LIMITED TIME YOU CAN GET A SIGNED AND DATED COPY FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $62.00! AND THE US SHIPPING IS FREE!
No other discounts can be applied to this offer
There are countless lessons to be learned within these pages.
With color photos detailing many of the situations you may encounter in the course of a single One Pocket session.
And the U.S. shipping is free!
The lessons within these pages are worth thousands $$$$$.
Each copy will be signed and dated at your request
The definitive book on One Pocket; One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression. Endorsed by the voice of Accu-Stats Billy Incardona, Hall of fame player Shannon Daulton, and Scott the "Freezer" Frost. Reviews are ALL five star rating.
Order it today through paypal.

trwirth369@gmail.com
Or, if you prefer, send a check to
Tom Wirth
14318 Campanelli Drive
Delray Beach, Florida
Cheers,
Tom Wirth

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I love the book. And it loves me back when certain situations come up. Your Book. The Good Book

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I am celebrating the 7th year of publication of what is now regarded to be the best book of One Pocket ever offered to the public.
Thousands have been sold world wide.
As you know, the game of One Pocket is constantly increasing in popularity.
Get with it and get your copy today
THE RETAIL PRICE OF $69.00 IS A STEAL BUT FOR A LIMITED TIME YOU CAN GET A SIGNED AND DATED COPY FOR THE LOW PRICE OF $59,00! AND THE US SHIPPING IS FREE!
No other discounts can be applied to this offer

There are countless lessons to be learned within these pages.
With color photos detailing many of the situations you may encounter in the course of a single One Pocket session.
And the U.S. shipping is free!
The lessons within these pages are worth thousands $$$$$.
Each copy will be signed and dated at your request
The definitive book on One Pocket; One Pocket: A Game of Controlled Aggression. Endorsed by the voice of Accu-Stats Billy Incardona, Hall of fame player Shannon Daulton, and Scott the "Freezer" Frost. Reviews are ALL five star rating.
Order it today through paypal.

trwirth369@gmail.com
Or, if you prefer, send a check to
Tom Wirth
14318 Campanelli Drive
Delray Beach, Florida
Cheers,
Tom Wirth
Update!!! Please be advised, the discount offered on this page is no longer in effect.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy of my book there is still the regular OP.org discount. Please go to the market place and scroll for books. "One Pocket: A Game Of Controlled Aggression" There you will find a discount code which you can use to order.
Thank you,

Tom

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Update!!! I regular price of my book will be going up by a few dollars. I wish it weren't so but the cost of printing has gone up substantially.
Inflation is hitting us all and in everything we buy. It sucks but there it is.
If you have been considering buying my book but have been stalling around up to now, Get with it and take advantage of this discount. It won't last long.

Cheers,
Tom Wirth

Last edited: