Hard copy version of "Controlled Aggression"

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Update on the hard back book. "Controlled Aggression"

I haven't forgotten! I'm still working on finding a suitable printer to do an expert job.
Not as easy as I thought it would be. The main problem; I'm having difficulty finding a company who can provide a faux leather binding. Not many companies out there are willing to do this and the few companies I've found want a small fortune to do the job.

I will continue my quest until I find the right company and I will continue to provide updates on my progress.

If anyone here knows of a good company I can contact, please let my know by way of an email to;
trwirth369@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Tom

thebaby

Verified Member
Update on the hard back book. "Controlled Aggression"

I haven't forgotten! I'm still working on finding a suitable printer to do an expert job.
Not as easy as I thought it would be. The main problem; I'm having difficulty finding a company who can provide a faux leather binding. Not many companies out there are willing to do this and the few companies I've found want a small fortune to do the job.

I will continue my quest until I find the right company and I will continue to provide updates on my progress.

If anyone here knows of a good company I can contact, please let my know by way of an email to;
trwirth369@gmail.com.

Cheers,

Tom
Thank you Tom. Looking forward to adding your book to my collection.

Dudley

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
I've been away for a while, but I'd definitely be interested in a copy if available.
The list is probably finished and over with but I'll be an alternate if someone drops ou
t

edit-- this was an old thread that got bumped, nevermind

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Hi Tom,

How's the search for the printer of your "hard copy" going?

I had to put the search on hold for a short while due to a few more pressing matters but those issues will soon be resolved so I can get back to working on the Hard Copy.
thanks for asking and I will continue to update you all as to any new developments.

Cheers,

Tom

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
Sorry I asked. Is there a video or can I borrow a copy and Xerox it? 😜

Really? Do you actually think that would be an acceptable thing to do?
You are aware that you are suggesting committing a crime. Wink or not.
I see you are in jest! And I'll add that even though you are just kidding, it's a lousy joke.

Tom

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Verified Member
Sorry I asked. Is there a video or can I borrow a copy and Xerox it? 😜
Never….From my cold dead bridge hand. And Death before dishonor. I love all of my friends however I tell them Buy your own. Support our 1p buddies, instructors, vendors.

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I was just kidding. Get over it. Go practice 4 rail bank an straight-ins.
Back to you … just joking also. And yes I need lots of practice. Lots of…. And need to study Toms videos and read the book more. Need to play more. The pages in his book keep coming up. Funny I did lend a copy to a guy I played with regularly. I wanted him look at a few things that came up in a game. I had to break his door down to get it back. And a jury did sympathise. All good. Enjoy pool.

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I know you were just kidding Billy. I'm just saying it was a bad joke. It is obviously a serious issue with me.
This has actually been happening. It has happened to me and others I know.
It's no joke when it happens to you. To say "Get over it" is rather dismissive. I would have felt better if you simply acknowledged how I felt about it and said "Sorry, I get it."

Tom

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I know you were just kidding Billy. I'm just saying it was a bad joke. It is obviously a serious issue with me.
This has actually been happening. It has happened to me and others I know.
It's no joke when it happens to you. To say "Get over it" is rather dismissive. I would have felt better if you simply acknowledged how I felt about it and said "Sorry, I get it."

Tom
Tom. You know I support you 110%. BB is joking. I don’t think any harm is meant. I think Get Over It is a reply to my comment. I’ve been hearing get over it all my life. Not sure what to get over.

Last edited:

Tom Wirth

Verified Member
From
Delray Beach, Florida
I agree, GC I don't think he meant any harm either. It's just a sensitive issue with me as I know it is for others who have been victims of copyright infringement.

GoldCrown

Verified Member
I agree, GC I don't think he meant any harm either. It's just a sensitive issue with me as I know it is for others who have been victims of copyright infringement.
You’re simply protecting what you have. And you should. It’s seriously great info that took a lot of time/effort and personal experience. I’d like to make BB an offer of sending him multiple pages of situations from your spiral …. If he likes what he sees he knows where to buy his own personal copy.
Infringement is a low form of character… but I’m guilty of watching a bootleg copy of ET when it came out. And I got punished. VCR jammed coincidentally.

Last edited: