Ganging Up On The Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Reporting in.....

Well, well, well.....between the hours of 1:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. this morning, in the "You Need 2" thread, while the innocent, humble, amiable Ghost was peacefully asleep and dreaming of being in One Pocket games for huge $$$ where he had the mortal nuts...oops, I meant to say playing in a fair, even game.....a conglomerate of approx. 5 posters (won't mention any names) were busily flaming him with their little 99 cents Bic lighters....:rolleyes:

Why are they always ganging up on the poor Ghost, 4 against 1, 5 against 1, etc.....could it be because they're ascairt of taking him on one on one, mano y mano?...since they only have little stubby popguns to fire, and they know that the Ghost will come with Bunker Busters and Napalm (LOVE THAT SMELL...NOT JUST IN THE MORNING...ALL THE TIME)...:cool:

And what's that smell, I smell?....smells like Chanel #5....can't say I'm surprised, since one of the conglomerate of 5 talked about imagining me "full-frontal naked", and another one talked about seeing me "disrobed"....:rolleyes:....I'm gonna have to ask Steve Booth if either of these two ever asked him if they could get a onepocket.org t-shirt in lavender.....:rolleyes:....if they're gay, why don't they just come out and admit it - we'll still accept them.

- White Ghost <---------UFC/MMA Middleweight Champion......:cool:

Last edited:

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Reporting in.....

Well, well, well.....between the hours of 1:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. this morning, in the "You Need 2" thread, while the innocent, humble, amiable Ghost was peacefully asleep and dreaming of being in One Pocket games for huge $$$ where he had the mortal nuts...oops, I meant to say playing in a fair, even game.....a conglomerate of approx. 5 posters (won't mention any names) were busily flaming him with their little 99 cents Bic lighters....:rolleyes:

Why are they always ganging up on the poor Ghost, 4 against 1, 5 against 1, etc.....could it be because they're ascairt of taking him on one on one, mano y mano?...since they only have little stubby popguns to fire, and they know that the Ghost will cme with Bunker Busters and Napalm (LOVE THAT SMELL...NOT JUST IN THE MORNING...ALL THE TIME)...

And what's that smell, I smell?....smells like Chanel #5....can't say I'm surprised, since one of the conglomerate of 5 talked about imagining me "full-frontal naked", and another one talked about seeing me "disrobed"....:rolleyes:....I'm gonna have to ask Steve Booth if either of these two ever asked him if they could get a onepocket.org t-shirt in lavender.....:rolleyes:....if they're gay, why don't they just come out and admit it - we'll still accept them.

- White Ghost <---------UFC/MMA Middleweight Champion......:cool:

Ghrost,

Allow me to suggest...it is not a good practice, to draw attention to one's weaker points. (of which you are blessed with many)

San

PS My daughter weighs 110 lbs. (she is also very close to your age)...She would destroy you in a cage fight....:eek: a wager ????

Last edited:

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Ghrost,

Allow me to suggest...it is not a good practice, to draw attention to one's weaker points. (of which you are blessed with many)

San

PS My daughter weighs 110 lbs. (she is also very close to your age)...She would destroy you in a cage fight....:eek: a wager ????

Pop, went the popgun....:rolleyes:....:cool:

- White Ghost

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
Reporting in.....
Well, well, well.....between the hours of 1:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. this morning, in the "You Need 2" thread, while the innocent, humble, amiable Ghost was peacefully asleep and dreaming of being in One Pocket games for huge $$$ :

Anybody that is "peacefully asleep" at 11 a.m. ought to be flamed. You should have been up and haunting an old house long before that. Shame on you.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
5 Against 1

5 Against 1

Why is it that everybody is always ganging up on the kind, humble, amiable Ghost to help Papie?....:(....I think I only have Fanny watching my back....

Dennis, CaliRed, KOUD, Larry, John H., etc. - they all want to help Papie ridicule/make fun of the poor Ghost....it hurts my feelers....:(....

But I'll just take it for the compliment that it actually is....they know how ancient and frail Papie is...and they see how badly I repeatedly napalm/pulverize him, while he just mutters under his breath and weakly/angrily waves his cane at me in return...:rolleyes:....and so they realize that he needs 3 or 4 'helpers' to make it a more of a fair fight....:D

- GHOST.....:cool:

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
One Pocket Ghost said:
I think I only have Fanny watching my back....
:

Yeah and she may be looking for a soft spot to stick a blade:eek:

P.S. If we didn't think you could carry it, we wouldn't put the piano on your back.:D

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Cowboy Dennis said:
Yeah and she may be looking for a soft spot to stick a blade:eek:

P.S. If we didn't think you could carry it, we wouldn't put the piano on your back.:D

PIANO !!! I have been toying with him, while he takes his "best" [sic] shots at me. I have considered the source, but

should I ever decide to unload on him,...the piano will become a Sherman Tank..:eek:

pop....

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
PIANO !!! I have been toying with him, while he takes his "best" [sic] shots at me. I have considered the source, but

should I ever decide to unload on him,...the piano will become a Sherman Tank..:eek:

pop....

Hey Papie!......Careful swinging that cane now will ya - you almost accidentally hit me with it....:D:p:D