DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - weekly Sunday 1P results

JAM

Verified Member
naji said:
Sorry Jen i could not be with you today, maybe next time. Hope you win it.:) :) :)

I didn't play. What I meant is that I deposited my partner to play, and then I left him there and went back home. It was the first time he played in many years. They had him handicapped at the top, meaning he had to spot, which was difficult for him to overcome. He had to spot one player 13 to 4 and another player 10 to 6. He did come in fourth place, though, out of 14. He was rusty, but all in all, he was very pleased with his game, since he had not played for so long.

He had a smile on his face all day long, and he's still happy today from his tournament experience yesterday. I'm so glad he went, and he intends to go to some more of these and others in our area. It's inexpensive, fun, and a great way to spend a Sunday. :)

naji

Verified Member
i cannot agree with you more, if i am free every Sunday i will camp in Champion Billiard with Billy, but life is not fare or is it!! Now you making me curious about your partner i guess i will find out the right time, Billy must have known him! later:) :) :) :) :)

naji

Verified Member
Also Jen there is good one pocket $$ players at Fast Eddies in Springfield, between noon and 5:00 PM Mon, Wed, Thur, and Fri. You eat you play free

JAM

Verified Member
naji said:
Also Jen there is good one pocket $$ players at Fast Eddies in Springfield, between noon and 5:00 PM Mon, Wed, Thur, and Fri. You eat you play free

Is it a handicapped one-pocket tournament? What is the entry? Do you have a website or address? I know there used to be several Fast Eddies in our area, so I just want to be sure I find the right one. :)

Matt_24

Verified Member
Naji,

You would have to spot me 11-5 in Billy's tournament Naji, I'm sure...but if you want to give me 9-6, I'm off today and will be in Springfield. I'll try your spot with only one minor condition which we can discuss if we catch up with one another.

JAM, nice to see you on here!

Matt

Matt_24

Verified Member
Naji,

It was great seeing you. Wish you had more time to play, but we'll do it one day soon. Love my new hat (see avatar). Hope to see you at the one pocket tournament on Sunday.

Best,
Matt

naji

Verified Member
hay i like your new avatar, good job. I am sure we will hookup one day. :) :) :) :) :)

JAM

Verified Member
Matt_24 said:
Naji,

You would have to spot me 11-5 in Billy's tournament Naji, I'm sure...but if you want to give me 9-6, I'm off today and will be in Springfield. I'll try your spot with only one minor condition which we can discuss if we catch up with one another.

JAM, nice to see you on here!

Matt

Matt, can you zoom your avatar pic, so I can see you? :D

Might run into you in Virginia. We're hitting the local tourneys.

Last edited:

Matt_24

Verified Member
Bring Keith up to the tournament tomorrow and hang around. I'll be there......donating. LOL!

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
Matt_24 said:
Bring Keith up to the tournament tomorrow and hang around. I'll be there......donating. LOL!

Not sure why you left so early Matt. It is double elimination. Did you have to leave early or did you not know dbl elim?

naji

Verified Member
Hi Matt,
I guess Billy is going to send another separate post for last Sundays results. I got 2nd, i will leave the 1st a mystery for now. Later:) :) :) :)
Naji