DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - weekly Sunday 1P results

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Champion Billiards Sports Cafe

2620 S. Shirlington Rd

Arlington Va 22206

703-521-3800

Handicapped OnePocket Every Sunday

All skill levels can participate

1pm ~~~ $20 entry

Race to 2 winners side ~~~ Race to 1 losers side

Always lag for the break

$50 added less than 16 players ~~~ $100 added 16 or more players

Results June 12

only 14 players for this warm and nice weekend but still very competitive

1st Bassam Al-Naji $180
2nd Rocky Guell $100
3rd Danny Green $50

we do this every Sunday so give us some consideration people

naji

Verified Member
Thanks Billy

Thanks Billy

Thanks much Billy for a great tournament, it is perfectly priced and great service, and really great atmosphere. Also thank you for posting at the one and only "onepocket.org".

Naji:) :) :) :) :)

Deeman

Verified Member
naji said:
Thanks much Billy for a great tournament, it is perfectly priced and great service, and really great atmosphere. Also thank you for posting at the one and only "onepocket.org".

Naji,

Now you've done it and blown your cover! Congratulations!

DeeMan

naji

Verified Member
DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - weekly Sunday 1P results Reply to Thread

DC area - Champion Billiards Arlington Va - weekly Sunday 1P results Reply to Thread

My cover has been blown a while back, i am not a teen any more, but like Efren said, i play gooood i win. Like to know who is DeeMan and who is III. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

naji

Verified Member
Oh DeeMan, forgot to say earlier, thanks to Onepocket.org for providing Alibi for my wife of the 6 hours hide out on last Sunday. So you can see blowing a cover is not bad after all...

Matt_24

Verified Member
Is this my friend Naji with the son in the ivy leagues? I'll take 10-6 and the breaks, sir (and I probably won't like it). Congrats on your win, sir.

naji

Verified Member
Hay what'sup Matt, it is him. Oh! here we go again, 10-6 you being kind, might as well give you the money, you nine ball shooters think you need big spot in one pocket all the time , in reality you play better than what you think. I might consider 10-7
Oh i got your "P" hat it is in my in my car, when i see you i will give to you. thanks.

Bill

Verified Member
From
Washington DC
naji said:

No, thank you Naji. Appreciate your participation

But now I know I need a ball ... at least one maybe two (9 to 7)

we'll figure something out ...

naji

Verified Member
Thanks Bill. As far as the spot, last thing on my mine playing "Master" Billy S. 9-7. Will give you rain check on that spot. Later

Matt_24

Verified Member
naji said:
Hay what'sup Matt, it is him. Oh! here we go again, 10-6 you being kind, might as well give you the money, you nine ball shooters think you need big spot in one pocket all the time , in reality you play better than what you think. I might consider 10-7
Oh i got your "P" hat it is in my in my car, when i see you i will give to you. thanks.

Hey - looking forward to the "Princeton" hat. Thanks. I know how proud you are of your son! Keep winning these one pocket events and you'll have his tuition paid off in 2047.

Ok, I'll take 10-7, but you have to play one and stop. If Billy (who has the smoothest stroke in VA) wants a few balls, well....I definitely need something significant.

Keep up the good shooting!

naji

Verified Member
Hay Matt,
You know Billy, one pocket is his game, no one can beat him when big money on the table, he asks for spot regardless so he does not work hard.
for you i will give you 9-6 and try you for few games and see how it goes, one day this year!!

Later

JAM

Verified Member
Dag, Billy, I've been calling the phone number all morning, trying to find out what the hours are for Sunday, today. I went online, but the Google listing does not give the hours you are open on Sunday.

I read that the one-pocket tournament begins at 1 p.m., with free practice time beforehand.

What time do you open your doors on Sunday? If anybody else knows, please reply.

naji

Verified Member
Hello Jam,
Tourney registration between 1:00 and 2:00 PM Every Sunday, games start 2 to 2:30 PM, no pros allowed, just kidding. Hope you can make it.

JAM

Verified Member
naji said:
Hello Jam,
Tourney registration between 1:00 and 2:00 PM Every Sunday, games start 2 to 2:30 PM, no pros allowed, just kidding. Hope you can make it.

I was curious on what time the pool room opened, so a player can take advantage of the practice time beforehand. What time do the doors open?

naji

Verified Member
Most likely at noon, but they changed to 24 hrs on weekend recently, not sure how that works, possibly if they have people they will remain open, if not they will close and open at noon:)

JAM

Verified Member
naji said:
Most likely at noon, but they changed to 24 hrs on weekend recently, not sure how that works, possibly if they have people they will remain open, if not they will close and open at noon:)

Thanks for the reply. I just called the phone number again, but there is no answer. I wish they had a recording that gives the hours they open on Sundays. :(

Since there is no answer, that's a pretty good signal that they're closed, at least right now at the time of this writing. :p

JAM

Verified Member
It's open, and I just made my deposit on Shirlington Road. :D

naji

Verified Member
Sorry Jen i could not be with you today, maybe next time. Hope you win it.:) :) :)