Buffalo's Pro Classic 2024

BRLongArm

Verified Member
We have about 36 players signed up thus far. While we have lost Hayes and Tokoph, we gained Alex P., Hennessee and a few dark horse players. We look like we may have a couple more sign up this week. This will easily be our biggest event ever. And remember the Calcutta garnered over $288,000 last year. With Jay Bird, Roland Garcia, Chip and Sky joining the event, along with dark horses like Mike Banks, Jr and Jeff De Luna, We will easily eclipse $350,000 this year.

Last edited:

kollegedave

Verified Member
From
St. Louis, MO
I think that Jonathan Hayes came with Ben from Atlanta to one of our MOT’s
Maybe Joe or someone else can give the 411 on some of the lesser known players or at least lesser known to me.

Bernard Walker
James Adams
Joey Dyer
Mike Banks Jr
Oliver Ruuger
Tommy Tokoph

Ty!
I accidentally hit reply to Steve's post.

Cincy Kid:

Bernard "Whitey" Walker is a very good player from Iowa. I believe he is a 700 plus Fargo

Mike Banks, Jr. is the best player in your "lesser known" list, and he is an absolute killer. Not a favorite to win the tournament, but I would make him one of the best "working man" players in the country. I think he sells cars or at least he did for a bit. When playing full-time, his fargo is a strong and entertaining 750 plus. Mike has an amazing stroke when he chooses to let it out.

Tommy Tokoph is a very good 700 plus player.

I don't know about Adams, Dyer, or Ruuger.

kollegedave