Bank Pool Tournament (February 16th, 2013) @ Red Shoes Billiards (Illinois)

Pelican

Verified Member
From
Magnolia Springs, AL
Well, my daughter-in-law is having a c-section the 14th so my son is going to be off for a few days. Means I got to work. Maybe another time.

Pel

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
As much as I want to play in it, there is a good chance I will be out of town at that time. My old pal and former road partner and bodyguard, the legendary, Sugar Shack Johnny Novak has invited me to come down to Florida and hang with him for awhile. He says it will be all-expenses paid, so I can hardly refuse.

However, I really wanted to play in the tournament as I am banking pretty good right now after that eye operation.

Beard

dmgwalsh

Verified Member
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting a "Bank Pool Tournament" on Saturday February 16th, 2013. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), double elimination (race to 23 balls-both sides), One Day ("Iron Man") event. For Additional info. CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards, 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel. 708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com)

Bump for the tournament this Saturday.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Rebump. It looks like I will play saturday. My trip to Florida has been canceled. I am kinda glad because I really wanted to play in this tournament.

Beard