One Pocket Match! $600 in the Middle!! - Race to 5 - January 29th 7:30PM PST - George Vasquez vs Rudy Boy Estoque

aaronataylor

Please check us out!!

I started LIVE streaming pool matches recently and I want to invite everyone to "follow" the page and watch **FREE** 4K HD pool matches! I have three 4K video cameras with a combined total of 19 camera angles! In just the past 6 weeks, we've had over 66,000 unique viewers from over 20 countries watch our matches! We currently have over 450 followers and are growing each day.

If you follow our page, you will get alerts each time we go live!

My page is located at:
www.facebook.com

Aaron's Pool Parlor

Aaron's Pool Parlor, Mather, California. 207 likes · 109 talking about this. We stream **LIVE** competitive pool matches in 4K HD with local players from the Sacramento, California area. Games are...
www.facebook.com
www.facebook.com

Friday night, January 29th at 7:30pm PST, I'm pleased and very excited to announce Sacramento, California Hard Times Billiards players George Vasquez is competing agaisnt Rudy Boy Estoque in a One Pocket race to 5 with $600 in the middle! George gets one ball.

I will be doing commentary with Aaron Remjiio so please give us a listen!

THIS IS A FREE EVENT !!!

I stream ***LIVE*** three days each week with different players from the greater Sacramento, California area. Most of the players on the stream are mid FARGO 550's up to pro level players. I have paid sponsors for the stream and it's grown substantially since it launched 5 weeks ago! I'm having fun highlighting SOLID local players and having them test their nerves under the pressure of playing $50-$100 matches, plus the added stress of performing on a LIVE stream.

Table equipment:
9-Foot Brunswick Gold Crown 4 with new Super Speed rails
Corner pockets are 4.25” and angled at 143 degrees
Side pockets are 4.75” and angled at 103 degrees
Simonis 860HR Tournament Blue cloth
Littman Lights 13,000 lumen Tournament light is 7-feet long, 2-feet wide and 3 inches tall
DYNAsphere Platinum 572 Balls
All table work was completed by legendary table mechanic Ernesto Dominguez

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
I have played both these guys for years. When I was playing I gave George a small spot and then to even, and went from giving Rudy 9/7, 8/7 to getting 8/7 and not liking it. Both are fairly aggressive players and it should be a good match for me to sweat on a rainy day.

Thanks for the stream.

aaronataylor

I have played both these guys for years. When I was playing I gave George a small spot and then to even, and went from giving Rudy 9/7, 8/7 to getting 8/7 and not liking it. Both are fairly aggressive players and it should be a good match for me to sweat on a rainy day.

Thanks for the stream.
Thank you for the kind words, John. You are a legend in your own right and it's humbling to know you are following our Facebook page and supporting our efforts!
Cheers, Aaron

Last edited:

sorackem

Well-Known-Member
This is good to hear, Aaron.
Are these matches going to be posted in the Hard Times facebook/events page?
-B

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
For all of you die hard non-facebookers (myself included), you can watch this stream without signing up. All you need to do is paste the direct link to the video into your browser of choice and hit enter. You can ignore all invitations to sign up and if a pop up window appears just press "Not now" at the bottom of that window.

I hope everyone enjoys the match tonight!

Aaron, if you could paste the video link directly in here, that would help our members who don't have facebook accounts to watch the stream!

Thank you

aaronataylor

For all of you die hard non-facebookers (myself included), you can watch this stream without signing up. All you need to do is paste the direct link to the video into your browser of choice and hit enter. You can ignore all invitations to sign up and if a pop up window appears just press "Not now" at the bottom of that window.

Aaron, if you could paste the video link directly in here, that would help our members who don't have facebook accounts to watch the stream!

Thank you
Thank you for supporting our new Facebook Live page!

Tonight at 8pm PST, go to our Facebook page listed below (also located at the very top of this original post). From there, you will see the live video.

Live Stream Page:
Www.Facebook.com/aaronspoolparlor

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH

Thank you
Crabbman will post the link of the video for us non FBers (if he sees this)

Ratamon

Verified Member
From
London, UK
Great camera work and stream quality. Obviously, both lads have a long way to go to learn the basics of one pocket strategy but it’s great to see the pick up of interest in one pocket. Hopefully more 1P matches to come!

If George and Rudy are serious about their one pocket game, I’d recommend Tom Wirth’s one pocket book and videos. There are some good one pocket instructional videos by Grady Mathews but they are out of print and hard to come by. Scott Frost’s Power One Pocket is also quite good.

Thanks again Aaron! Wishing you every success in this!

aaronataylor

Great camera work and stream quality. Obviously, both lads have a long way to go to learn the basics of one pocket strategy but it’s great to see the pick up of interest in one pocket. Hopefully more 1P matches to come!

If George and Rudy are serious about their one pocket game, I’d recommend Tom Wirth’s one pocket book and videos. There are some good one pocket instructional videos by Grady Mathews but they are out of print and hard to come by. Scott Frost’s Power One Pocket is also quite good.

Thanks again Aaron! Wishing you every success in this!
Thank you for the compliments, Ratamon! I have 28 different camera angles on the table which really adds to the One Pocket viewing experience. I've only been streaming for 7 weeks and continue to enhance the look and feel. I have many more upgrades and improvements planned in the near future so please keep watching and let me know what you think!

We are always looking for ways to improve so let us know what you think would make it better!

Cheers,
Aaron