Kim Bennett vs. Cliff Joyner 2007 D.C.C.

Weatherman

Verified Member
From
Atlanta, Ga.
I really like your shot for several reasons, your close enough to the 7 ball to hit it accurately and with the right speed. Secondly, if you make it your going to have the opportunity to get a lot of balls, and possibly run out. This shot is the type of situation you wait for, no second guessing here.

Billy I.

I've seen you hit this shot (7 ball) many times and you hit it great every time. Since I don't EVER hit this shot well, I would 2 rail the 5 ball to my side. I would follow the Q to the rail just above the side pocket. I feel like I can tighten the noose with NO chance to sell out anything.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
twice is very nice

twice is very nice

Twice cross corner with the seven for a hundred different reasons. A, it aint all that hard, B, the way the balls are laying if you miss you wont leave anything, and C, if you make it you could go all the way out.

Beard

Ran into Kim at this years DCC. For whatever reason he and I never played at the Rack.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
He made a great shot and made it work by adding the inside English with draw. Without that draw the cue ball couldn't get to that area. Nice shot. I need to put that shot into my memory bank.

TheClamp

a well executed masse off the bottom rail. make his 7 and leave him nothing. cue ball should nudge the 12 into the 3 and stop right on the rail or close to it.

IN A PERFECT WORLD, WE WOULD HAVE NO ONEPOCKET SO THERE WOULD BE NO BAD DECISIONS IN LIFE:eek: