Columbus, OH

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
I spent Mon. thru Wed. last week in Columbus. Quite a few places to play there and some real good shooters. There seems to be quite a few good women players in Columbus. I played Natalie who was no slouch. I also played a guy named Red who didn't miss anything. He's young and will probably be heard from for a long time. Does anybody know this guy? "Sportsmen's" is a good place to play. Larry and his crew will make you feel welcome. He even has a 3-cushion table for those so inclined. Tell them I sent you.

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
Thanks for stopping by, I was playing on the table next to you.
Driving poor Larry insane at 1 pocket.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
Gosh darn. I spent last Sat & Sunday there, and only went to Players. Chris B wouldnt play me because, I think, I play to cheap and a few other things. I played a real nice older guy. I think his name was Tim.

Next time I'll go to Sportsmens

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
jtompilot said:
Gosh darn. I spent last Sat & Sunday there, and only went to Players. Chris B wouldnt play me because, I think, I play to cheap and a few other things. I played a real nice older guy. I think his name was Tim.

Pretty sure you can get played there. Watch out for the great big young guy behind the bar, Red. He hits 'em pretty sporty.

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
jtompilot said:

Are you from Pontiac, MI area? Is your first name Jim? Do you hang out at the airport? There can't be two pilots in the USA that have enough game and enough balls to woof at Chris B. Can there?

Do you ever get to Cleveland? Have you ever been to Long Green? You could make enough for a down payment on a business jet there.

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
petie said:
Are you from Pontiac, MI area? Is your first name Jim? Do you hang out at the airport? There can't be two pilots in the USA that have enough game and enough balls to woof at Chris B. Can there?

Do you ever get to Cleveland? Have you ever been to Long Green? You could make enough for a down payment on a business jet there.

Yea I live near Pontiac.

And If you were at Plush Pocket Thursday I was woofing at Brandon:)

Cleveland, No. Cincinnati, yes.

Whats Long Green?

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
Long Green is a room in Cleveland located in the hood. Long Green Billiards - (216) 361-9955
7420 Carnegie Ave, Cleveland, OH 44103
The parking lot has a 6 foot high steel picket fence around it and they tolerate no shenanigans by hoods. I feel totally secure there. I have been hoping to run into you, maybe at Earl's, ever since I went there the first time to steer you there. I know you travel all over like I do and this would be a perfect score for you. Everybody there loves to gamble at one pocket as well as 9 ball and 3 cushion--maybe other games. This room was made for you because they probably never saw you and, unlike me, your game is good enough that I think you could clean up.

Pete Saxton

P.S> I wasn't at Plush Pockets on Thursday but I think I know you. I wouldn't blow your cover here without your permission.