The Ghost's children's mask t-shirt

beatle

Verified Member
really cool ghost good on you.

you do know some of those could be subject to a design patent and you could get a letter from the company lawyer.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Huh? - unbelievable - wtf does "mean" have to do with our super-hero/masks t-shirt?
In thread number one, the top left tee shirt pic I perceive as something not good is all, I have NO clue who or what that is, and another point, No kids that are very young, have ANY idea who Batman and Robin are, so the way they look at it May BEE, Quite different that someone Our age is all, chill, I'm giving you my opinion.

From another point of view, like ANY one pocket WWYD, we all see something DIFFERENT is all.

Another perspective....When anyone looks at the color red, do we all see the same RED?

beatle

Verified Member
the guy with the bat is about to bop the mask on the head. holy smokes! island drive.

Last edited:

beatle

Verified Member
unfortunately batman and robin recently had a major accident as a big truck ran them over.

now they are known as flatman and ribbon.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Some of us like tah take it to the bank, other's take it too the house.
Some just stay home.
Ahh, freedom of speech and freedom of thought.
Ghost, I still love yah....& I'll kill yah with kindness and laughter. And then toss in some Bad Midwest humor, but the ''Beat'' or is it the Beatle ''goes on''?

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
the guy with the bat is about to bop the mask on the head. holy smokes! island drive.
Yep, my 8yr old grandson picks on his 6 yr old fraternal twin brother and sister......''all the time''.

He's put in ''time out'' frequently.

Giving him any more reason to do it in any other way, Why?

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Ahh, freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Yeah - freedom of speech...but we were given a brain to enable us to determine which things are best left unsaid......and with the depressing Covid-state of the world that we're all in, and all the hating and negativity going on day and night here in the Member's section's political threads, there was no need to smear my kids-related thread with toxicity.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Covid human actions/reactions make me laugh.
''my brain is not always attached'' Quote my dad.
I love kids and helped my mom do kids pre-school plays and make masks outta plastic gallon milk containers.
I taught in my kids middle school, math class during their youth.
I hate Canned Lima Beans/boiled.
I ''quit with the negative waves'' after I learned to ''block out'' my X's hatred.
I only laugh at political hatred, shows me more about the man behind the pen.
I only Smear peanut butter on toast, and dislike any vegetable from a can that is boiled to kill the germs.
Only thing I hate as much as boiled/canned lima beans, is missing a straight in for the set.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
Um, Bill.. Did uh, John Wayne Gacy do a few of those masks? Just asking... I'm just kidding... The masks and shirts look super cool... nice...
My mom also did ''act it out'' plays for the kids.
They would wear em/get behind the mask.... it was amazing how some of the ''timid'' kids would open up behind those masks and acted the part.
My mom also had a preschool chair that she sat in, to talk to the kids, at their same eye level when they were standing.
It was less intimidating than looking UP at a Tall Adult.
Similar in thought to us looking up and talking to 7' BB player.
Thx for your comments.