Stream for the big match starting today.

Echelon

Stream seemed to go down a bit ago or is it just me? Still not up on Bill's page, just says "was live"

HowardK

Verified Member
From
San Jose, CA
Stream?

Stream?

I was watching the stream then realized it was being "looped". Does anyone know what the result of the 2nd day was?

Thanks

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Stream seemed to go down a bit ago or is it just me? Still not up on Bill's page, just says "was live"

I wasn’t on the computer today. I took the day off to recover from traveling and yesterday. I was playing pool. I don’t get the chance anymore and I needs my pool.
So what is happening is: I have to be called over to fix or restart the feed. Wrong button, all kinds of things. If I didn’t need my pool fix, oh well. Hang in there.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
No, the stream was good.. Facebook times out and you have to re-up it.. It looked good and the sound and commentary was good, also.. Thanks..Good luck to both ya...

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Stream for the big match starting today.

I wasn’t on the computer today. I took the day off to recover from traveling and yesterday. I was playing pool. I don’t get the chance anymore and I needs my pool.

So what is happening is: I have to be called over to fix or restart the feed. Wrong button, all kinds of things. If I didn’t need my pool fix, oh well. Hang in there.

Bill.....Action report? :)

Also thanks Hendy and Ghost for battling and letting us join in to watch. It was good to see Bruce look more like himself yesterday. Today should be great!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
bill the stream on face book was working fine
had to restart from time to time but no biggee

ike was great in the booth

especially when he got a call and was talking to someone on his phone

I don't know if he realized we (folks watching) were listening in...:eek:

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Yesterday's first game was a long one, 2hrs. As the video clock winds down @ 3:18:37, Ghost leading 7-4 has a very reasonable shot at his hole on the 13 ball, Hendy has 2 balls by his hole.
Ghost elects to shoot the 2 balls out of Hendy's hole but leaves one of them, game on from that point!

Wow, did that game turn around! I would of shot at my hole, but I guess being ahead in ball count, and behind in game count 6-1, plus with a per day time limit it has to weighed; do I go for it and win shortening the game, for I am behind in game count, or do I knock the balls out whereas I still have a great advantage to win, and make up games at another time. There was a lot to take into account on that one shot!

Well Ghost won the game!
Taking Notes!!!! Whitey

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
I think I watched a total of 5 mins both days and I really was going to sweat some.... Just got home and the snow looks to be moving in. I'm going to watch a little online so good luck to both.

Last edited:

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Ghost made a good comeback yesterday to win some games and hope you guys both play well today!

PS - if anyone is interested, there may be some of us hanging in discord voice channel again to do some WWYds or talk about the match, join us if you like!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Dont know if Bill is recording it or not.

It would be awesome if all streams were recorded so they could be accessed later for sure! I know some do and some dont. Probably a space allocation issue but I could be wrong, maybe Bill or one of the other streamers will chime in!