Open room at the Derby

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
He has been in the action room quite a bit the last couple days.

I think he should have beaten Josh, but I didn't see but one game of it so I don't know what all may have played in his loss.

Last night he got 9-6 : 8-5 from Chip, and I don't think Chip is a freckle weaker than Josh. Anyway, he dusted Chip off easily, playing very well. He banks strong.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Playing for Bit Coins.. I didn't see a lot of that.. In and out, but from what I see that poker player can bank balls that are very close in to his opponents pocket back over into his hole real good.. Better than some of those monster players..

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Interesting One Ball One Pocket.. You see the entry fee.. About six am The Russian got five games ahead and they quit and were negotiating when the stream was then terminated.. Very entertaining..

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Josh and Chip.. Race to 7.. 5k entry fee...Scott Rabon expert analyst in the booth..

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Good banks game just concluded.. Neal won.. Danny playing in socks.. I used to love to play on a good carpet in socks like that.. The shredder is not so politically correct.. A bank don't go and he screams "You fkkkin fggot.. LOL

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Open room at the Derby

Good banks game just concluded.. Neal won.. Danny playing in socks.. I used to love to play on a good carpet in socks like that.. The shredder is not so politically correct.. A bank don't go and he screams "You fkkkin fggot.. LOL

Neil is the guy who knocked me out. Strong friggin banker.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
i woke up early this am (5 ) and got to watch alittle of that
i am always amazed that people are still able to play at a high level after being up for a long time