Members 2023 Special Edition of The Art of One Pocket

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have the hardcover Member's Edition as of yesterday, and today finished boxing all of the pre-orders, so by Monday's mail, everyone who bought a hardcover it will be on the way, by Priority Mail (except for Euro books, sorry, that is a lot more complicated!).

But the thing is, more than 60 of the hardcover are already accounted for and/or shipped!! So if you are going to want a hardcover, you need to get right on it. In our Facebook groupl there was a lot of interest in the Member's edition, even from lots of names I did not recognize. I have not announced on Facebook yet that I have the hardcover ready to ship, but even if I say nothing, word is going to leak out real soon, as the pre-orders start to hit delivery! The hardcover is a little larger format (8-1/2 x 11) than the softcover versions of the book -- it is a genuine "coffee table" looking book, thick and heavy!!

So if you want a hardcover member's book I would strongly suggest that you do not hesitate! The softcover member's edition is also a beautiful book (if I may say so myself), and I expect to have more of those, for at least a little while after the hardcovers are gone. There are 120 of our onepocket.org members in the special edition -- all but 7 of which are full page photos that I took myself!!

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Got mine yesterday
Excellent job
How did you get yourself to be the first picture?😂
Also noticed, do you have a different picture of ghost in the hardcover edition

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Got mine yesterday
Excellent job
How did you get yourself to be the first picture?😂
Also noticed, do you have a different picture of ghost in the hardcover edition
I figured it was appropriate in the onepocket.org member’s edition 😁😁😁

Yes — I meant to swap the Ghost pic in the softcover member’s also, but it got slipped. But in the HC yes I got it. Likewise Henderson, Freddie, Billy I and off the top of my head not sure which others got switched.

beltsander bill

Verified Member
Steve : I received my members edition today and it is really impressive. Thank you for all your work. The exceptional content shows that it was written by an exceptional writer to be read by the common man. Thanks again…

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
wow.
Just got my copy. You outdid yourself, Steve.
Can't speak for the content yet, but the quality is beautiful. A work of art fit for the Art of One Pocket.
Can't wait to work my way through it.
Congrats again and thank you.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
wow.
Can't speak for the content yet, but the quality is beautiful. A work of art fit for the Art of One Pocket.
That was the idea thank you!! The title made me do it 🤣🤣

ChicagoPlayer1

Well-Known-Member
I have the hardcover Member's Edition as of yesterday, and today finished boxing all of the pre-orders, so by Monday's mail, everyone who bought a hardcover it will be on the way, by Priority Mail (except for Euro books, sorry, that is a lot more complicated!).

But the thing is, more than 60 of the hardcover are already accounted for and/or shipped!! So if you are going to want a hardcover, you need to get right on it. In our Facebook groupl there was a lot of interest in the Member's edition, even from lots of names I did not recognize. I have not announced on Facebook yet that I have the hardcover ready to ship, but even if I say nothing, word is going to leak out real soon, as the pre-orders start to hit delivery! The hardcover is a little larger format (8-1/2 x 11) than the softcover versions of the book -- it is a genuine "coffee table" looking book, thick and heavy!!

So if you want a hardcover member's book I would strongly suggest that you do not hesitate! The softcover member's edition is also a beautiful book (if I may say so myself), and I expect to have more of those, for at least a little while after the hardcovers are gone. There are 120 of our onepocket.org members in the special edition -- all but 7 of which are full page photos that I took myself!!
Already sent the payment and anxiously await its arrival 😊

Cory in dc

Verified Member
wow.

Exactly, what Nito said: the quality is beautiful.

It would be worth it just for the great pictures or just for the 1P knowledge, but it comes with both!

Congratulations, what an effort!

Cory

P.S. I'm partial to p. 149.