love my onepocket.org shirts

Deeman

Verified Member
Steve,

Thanks, I appreciate them very much. As I won't probably win the slot for the U.S Open in the drawing again this year, I'll pay our entrant's one pocket entry at DCC this year. Also, if John will give me a lesson there next January, I could be talked into paying the banks guy's entry but under no circumstance will I go for the nine ball entry as I ain't gonna pay the guy's entry who will probably put me out! :)

Thanks again,

DeeMan
'course I'll be wearing them in my matches at DCC!

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Deeman said:
As I won't probably win the slot for the U.S Open in the drawing again this year, I'll pay our entrant's one pocket entry at DCC this year.

Thanks again,

DeeMan
DeeMan,

If you would be so gracious as to allow me to reduce your spending by 25% I would gladly pay one-quarter of the fee myself. If not then thanks for the offer anyways.

Dennis

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Deeman said:
Steve,

Thanks, I appreciate them very much. As I won't probably win the slot for the U.S Open in the drawing again this year, I'll pay our entrant's one pocket entry at DCC this year. Also, if John will give me a lesson there next January, I could be talked into paying the banks guy's entry but under no circumstance will I go for the nine ball entry as I ain't gonna pay the guy's entry who will probably put me out! :)

Thanks again,

DeeMan
You're the MAN, DEEMAN!

John Brumback

Verified Member
ace said:
I want some too.....Shirts and Lessons. See everyone at DCC-12

Think I have 5 of em.Might rent out a couple at the DCC.They'er good shirts too!.Now the lessons will be cheap.haha.Cya down there.John B.

John Brumback

Verified Member
Deeman said:
Steve,

Thanks again,

DeeMan

You talking to me?? If you are,your lesson Is on the house! See you there.John B.

Deeman

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
DeeMan,

If you would be so gracious as to allow me to reduce your spending by 25% I would gladly pay one-quarter of the fee myself. If not then thanks for the offer anyways.

Dennis

Dennis,

I'll be glad to have you in the mix Dennis!

DeeMan

Deeman

Verified Member
John Brumback said:
You talking to me?? If you are,your lesson Is on the house! See you there.John B.

You damn tooting' I'm talking about you! the best banker on planet earth? Can't wait to see you there again.

DeeMan

Deeman

Verified Member
ace said:
I want some too.....Shirts and Lessons. See everyone at DCC-12

As for you, Ace, I'm retiring my Schon after this year's Derby. So make room in your case for it and both shafts. I'm going back to my 69 Bushka and my 69 Adams after that. If I wait til I croak to give it to you, it might get purloined by one of my ancestors, the little bastards! :)

I'll do my best to make Houston but you know how new jobs are! That "retirement" was killing me anyway! Never did like taking money for not working when it wasn't on a table. No, Dennis,, I don't mean table dancing! :)

DeeManM

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
Deeman said:
As for you, Ace, I'm retiring my Schon after this year's Derby. So make room in your case for it and both shafts. I'm going back to my 69 Bushka and my 69 Adams after that. If I wait til I croak to give it to you, it might get purloined by one of my ancestors, the little bastards! :)

I'll do my best to make Houston but you know how new jobs are! That "retirement" was killing me anyway! Never did like taking money for not working when it wasn't on a table. No, Dennis,, I don't mean table dancing! :)

DeeManM
You better not be retiring from pool.....LOL

Deeman

Verified Member
lll said:
DeeMan
you can count on me too for another 25%
larry

Larry,

between me, Dennis and you, we got this thing whipped!

Thanks,

DeeMan

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Deeman said:
Larry,

between me, Dennis and you, we got this thing whipped!

Thanks,

DeeMan

Deeman, Let me get this straight..You are putting up 50%, and RBL and lll are putting up 25% apiece...I will commit to this...If I like who's selected...I will put up the other 75%...:cool:...Lost my calcuelamater, so I can't break it down. (not too good at math)..Just let me know how much I owe..;). (Drink buying will be negotiable..:))

PS..If its Brumback again, I will take 65% of your investment, and 37.5%, of each of the other two guy's, Also, I will get there early, so I can cram some "hi-tech one pocket", into his straight shooting, good banking ass..:p

PPS..His head is shaped better for 1P, than Darren Appleton's.. JK,DA ...(Plus, he smokes and drinks, like normal guy's)..:D

Last edited:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
SJDinPHX said:
Deeman, Let me get this straight..You are putting up 50%, and RBL and lll are putting up 25% apiece...I will commit to this...If I like who's selected...I will put up the other 75%...:cool:...Lost my calcuelamater, so I can't break it down. (not too good at math)..Just let me know how much I owe..;). (Drink buying will be negotiable..:))

PS..If its Brumback again, I will take 65% of your investment, and 37.5%, of each of the other two guy's, Also, I will get there early, so I can cram some "hi-tech one pocket", into his straight shooting, good banking ass..:p

PPS..His head is shaped better for 1P, than Darren Appleton's.. JK,DA ...(Plus, he smokes and drinks, like normal guy's)
Dear "Texas Instruments" Breath,

I did the math for you and it comes out like this:

Send RBL a check for 25%.

Send Larry a check for 25%.

Send DeeMan a check for 50%.

This will square you away:p .

We appreciate your healthy attitude towards the game.

RBL

SJDinPHX

Suspended
SJDinPHX said:

PPS..His head is shaped better for 1P, than Darren Appleton's.. JK,DA ...(Plus, he smokes and drinks, like normal guy's)..:D

Bump for Deeman...(don't know how this hi-jack got buried in a "shirt" thread)

Deeman

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Bump for Deeman...(don't know how this hi-jack got buried in a "shirt" thread)

Don't know either Dick, but this year you buy the first round! Can't believe I brought a bottle of Yukon Jack this year (hard to find here) and still have it for next January. :)

Steve can figure out how all these "shares" break down and we can send him the money but I encourage all who can to let Dennis, Larry and me do what we have said and any others chip into our general fund for our sponsorship fund. we all know this game is the Granddaddy of pool and we might as well help Steve's vision of us becoming THE site and still keep it from the status of some other places I won't mention on the Internet.

Just think about, how many sports offer us the ability to say, " I just said to Billy I., SJD, Freddie, Grady, Rod, Big John, John B., etc. The other day!" :)

If a certain lady thinks I name drop with Jerry Lee, Conway and Levon, she has no idea of what I am able to say about you guys! Sorry if I left anyone out as I consider every last one of you pioneers in keeping one pocket going and as good friends, despite our entertaining spats!

DeeMan
Yes, I'll bring the Yukon Jack back with me! :)

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Just think about, how many sports offer us the ability to say, " I just said to Billy I., SJD, Freddie, Grady, Rod, Big John, John B., etc. The other day!" :)

If a certain lady thinks I name drop with Jerry Lee, Conway and Levon, she has no idea of what I am able to say about you guys!

I know. I feel that exact same way. I remember meeting so many people when I had a business on the interstate hiway. In one day I met a famous senate member, a tennis pro named Author Ashe, and a pro basketball player named Tree Rollins. That didn't make me shit and it isn't a brag. The reason they stopped there was the fact that they all had a Gulf credit card and needed gas and stuff. I enjoyed talking to them but I remember your post and you were NOT bragging in any way, and I feel the same way about talking to the legends and also the players who are not legends but are good players and enthusiasts none the less, and even the novices who can talk appropriately and show some respect and whatever for the site........

Deeman

Verified Member
Jimmy B said:

If a certain lady thinks I name drop with Jerry Lee, Conway and Levon, she has no idea of what I am able to say about you guys!

I know. I feel that exact same way. I remember meeting so many people when I had a business on the interstate hiway. In one day I met a famous senate member, a tennis pro named Author Ashe, and a pro basketball player named Tree Rollins. That didn't make me shit and it isn't a brag. The reason they stopped there was the fact that they all had a Gulf credit card and needed gas and stuff. I enjoyed talking to them but I remember your post and you were NOT bragging in any way, and I feel the same way about talking to the legends and also the players who are not legends but are good players and enthusiasts none the less, and even the novices who can talk appropriately and show some respect and whatever for the site........

Plus- There has to be some advantages to being born in Arkansas and growing up in Memohis although I can't think of many right off! :)

DeeMan

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Deeman said:
As I won't probably win the slot for the U.S Open in the drawing again this year, I'll pay our entrant's one pocket entry at DCC this year.

Thanks again,

DeeMan

DeeMan,

Dennis

Well I just did a little searching for this post by DeeMan because I forgot how much $$$ and what it was for. Now I know. DeeMan, please tell SJD, Larry and me how much to send and who to send it to.

Dennis