Hdhdt&wwyhd

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I am a righty but either way I believe I would have needed the bridge given that the cue is right in the middle of the table. I am not that great with the bridge, lol. There is a pretty reasonable margin for error on kicking toward the 2-ball though, as long as your speed is half decent. Sometimes, however, you are going to give up a cross corner on the 2-ball based on the few times I tried it. In my diagram I hit it perfect of course. :D But the first time I kicked, I actually missed the 2 on the way down but came back up and just softly rubbed it to the rail, leaving the cue ball very close to the 2-ball. I would have been satisfied with that in a game for sure.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
One more thing once I set this up and looked at it a little more. No, I would not roll up on the 12-ball because if you look at it, the shot on the 10-ball for your opponent is pretty obvious. It has a good chance to go, you are not going to sell out the 2-ball, and if you happen to make it you get a free bank on the 2-ball to win the game.