Happy Birthday Cardone!

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Happy Birthday Dr. Bill!

To one of the world's best players the game has ever seen. I remember watching you dominate others on ESPN whenever we were lucky enough to see pool on TV.

From player to commentator, all world class. Thanks for sharing and being a part of our group. Hope you get to play some one hole and looking forward to seeing you again at an event soon!

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Just dropped in and saw it's your B'Day hope you have a grand one. They're coming a little faster these days, keep enjoying them and remember how lucky us old timers are.

Reactions: lll

Ross Keith Thompson

Verified Member
From
madisonville, texas
Happy birthday Billie from The Mighty Squirrel!
This is my list of the best 9 ball players back in the day of 69, 70, 71.

Lassiter
Irving Crane
Tall Jeff
Bill Incardona
Richey Florance
Wade Crane (Billie Johnson)
Greg Big Train Steven’s
Jersey Red
Ed Kelly

I’m missing one or two players I believe but just can’t think of them! These guys were the most elite Niners of the greatest era of pool hustlers. Not necessarily in the order I chose! Anyone of these guys could beat the other on any given day!

I’ve sat in on circles on the best Niners and Incardona’s name was always a measuring stick to get to this list, he was a warrior that could play the best of them!

Cole Dickson is not there, not Mataya, not Rempe, not Me, not Allen, not Marino, not Buddy Hall and so on! Incardona was in the elite group and everyone else had to have weight from this group! That being said his name should come up in circles for a thousand years!

Happy birthday Mr. Incardona

Ross Keith Thompson

Verified Member
From
madisonville, texas
Happy birthday Billie from The Mighty Squirrel!
This is my list of the best 9 ball players back in the day of 69, 70, 71.

Lassiter
Irving Crane
Tall Jeff
Bill Incardona
Richey Florance
Wade Crane (Billie Johnson)
Greg Big Train Steven’s
Jersey Red
Ed Kelly

I’m missing one or two players I believe but just can’t think of them! These guys were the most elite Niners of the greatest era of pool hustlers. Not necessarily in the order I chose! Anyone of these guys could beat the other on any given day!

I’ve sat in on circles on the best Niners and Incardona’s name was always a measuring stick to get to this list, he was a warrior that could play the best of them!

Cole Dickson is not there, not Mataya, not Rempe, not Me, not Allen, not Marino, not Buddy Hall and so on! Incardona was in the elite group and everyone else had to have weight from this group! That being said his name should come up in circles for a thousand years!

Happy birthday Mr. Incardona
I’d take Incardona against the 27 Yankees and givem weight!

• Wow
Reactions: lll