Dumping

OneRock

Verified Member
From
South Florida
Funny I got two private messages on FB in the last couple of days accusing me of dumping my Sunday morning match at the Southeast One-Pocket Challenge last weekend after beating David Grossman and Jason Sheerman the night before. Truth is I played bad during that match because I got exactly 2 hours of sleep after a long night. I got up at 10:20 a.m. and started the match at 11:00. Neither my body nor my mind were cooperating. But no matter how much I try to drive the point across, it's got to be 'dumping'. Fact is I wanted more than anything to win and advance to the final four, but it wasn't to be. What the heck would I dump for?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Funny I got two private messages on FB in the last couple of days accusing me of dumping my Sunday morning match at the Southeast One-Pocket Challenge last weekend after beating David Grossman and Jason Sheerman the night before. Truth is I played bad during that match because I got exactly 2 hours of sleep after a long night. I got up at 10:20 a.m. and started the match at 11:00. Neither my body nor my mind were cooperating. But no matter how much I try to drive the point across, it's got to be 'dumping'. Fact is I wanted more than anything to win and advance to the final four, but it wasn't to be. What the heck would I dump for?

lol..........

beatle

Verified Member
someone must of made some bets on you.

and even if you did lose on purpose thats your business if you didnt ask them to bet on you.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
someone must of made some bets on you.

and even if you did lose on purpose thats your business if you didnt ask them to bet on you.

took the words right outta my mouth....;)

tell them to mind their own friggn business. i'd nip that at the bud asap in no uncertain terms....

Mkbtank

Verified Member
From
Philly Pa
Dumping

took the words right outta my mouth....;)

tell them to mind their own friggn business. i'd nip that at the bud asap in no uncertain terms....

You’re a stand up guy Peter. Too much of a competitor for that I’m sure.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado

Who were the two fb posters that ''know it all''.

Since they called you out, then turnaround is fair play right.

Toss em to the trolls and see how they handle it!!

El Chapo

Verified Member
Not to make this about me, but probably my single greatest achievement in pool i/we got accused of dumping or cutting it up.

It’s tough to be positive about pool. This is why I think the Filipinos do a really good job mentally. They just seem to be able to play and ignore the bs, and you know they have to put up with the same shit.