Buffalos Pro Classic: May 24-27

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Troutmanmo and I played 10 games and broke even. He'll never get that game again. I have some heavy expenses, and he didn't even take that into consideration when we matched up.

Nit!

Orcullo gave Jamie Farrell 11-7/11-6 and didn't like it to the tune of 9 games.

Three or four important personages in the big-money gambling world are here (and I'm only counting me as one of them.)

Now Efren is giving Jamie 9-7 and the score has see-sawed uup to four and backe and back and etc in Efren's favor. Looks to me that Efren is playing the cue ball as well as ever, but he's making slips here and there on banks and straight-ins.

Efren gave Joe Long (BRLongArm) 12-6 and Joe couldn't win, but Joe's intent was recreation and if it turned into a tip for Efren, A-OK with him.

Our own Joey A is torturing Tony Chohan playing even. He's making Tony rack half the time. (Btw, I'm pretty sure "even" has a bunch of zeroes in it, and nothing before them.)

I saved the best for last: Cliff is here! He's still a little shakey, but there are no obvious visible signs of stroke. He has limitations with left arm and leg, but the right side is fine. He's still got a way to go before he finds out if he can make a full recovery, but it's not out of the question.

I really admire the way Tony Chohan took care of him. I don't know details, but Tony was The Man for Cliff from start to finish.
thanks john for the report
it nice to hear whats going on from someone thats there

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Orcullo gave Jamie Farrell 11-7/11-6 and didn't like it to the tune of 9 games.
Our own Joey A is torturing Tony Chohan playing even. He's making Tony rack half the time. (Btw, I'm pretty sure "even" has a bunch of zeroes in it, and nothing before them.)

I saved the best for last: Cliff is here! He's still a little shakey, but there are no obvious visible signs of stroke. He has limitations with left arm and leg, but the right side is fine. He's still got a way to go before he finds out if he can make a full recovery, but it's not out of the question.
11-7/11-6. That must mean that Jamie believes Orc's break is worth 3 balls+! I doubt that anyone on the planet could give Jamie more than 11-7, and win. 'Course Jamie's getting a little older..;)

Do you know how Joey and Tony were playing? Joey generally doesn't play unless he's the favorite...:D

Is Cliff actually playing, or is he just hanging out?

I'll probably sneak over there on Saturday, so we'll catch you then.

~Doc

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
11-7/11-6. That must mean that Jamie believes Orc's break is worth 3 balls+!

I don't follow. It's one ball more when Dennis breaks.

I doubt that anyone on the planet could give Jamie more than 11-7 and win.

He did not play well against Jamie, but Jamie played and moved better than I realized he could.

Do you know how Joey and Tony were playing? Joey generally doesn't play unless he's the favorite...:D

For a pine float (toothpick in a glass of ice water.)

Is Cliff actually playing, or is he just hanging out?

Not playing. I don't know whether he's even been able to practice yet. I may have painted a picture that was too rosy. He's still got a few months before he could possibly play a credible game, and that's if all goes well.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
LSJohn; Not playing. I don't know whether he's even been able to practice yet. I may have painted a picture that was too rosy. He's still got a few months before he could possibly play a credible game said:
Hey, thanks a lot for the news... More... If Cliff can walk that would be great..I might get this stream..

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
I don't follow. It's one ball more when Dennis breaks.

He did not play well against Jamie, but Jamie played and moved better than I realized he could.

For a pine float (toothpick in a glass of ice water.)

Not playing. I don't know whether he's even been able to practice yet. I may have painted a picture that was too rosy. He's still got a few months before he could possibly play a credible game, and that's if all goes well.

Jamie got 10-6 from Dennis at Derby while I was up one night and Dennis beat him up.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
$52,600 total in calcutta

Top pick was Dennis Orcollo $8,000

Tony Chohan went for $6,000

Danny Smith $4,500

Justin Hall $3,000

Efren Reyes $4,000

Chip Compton $2,500

Josh Roberts $4,000

Jason Brown $2,200

Justin Bergman $3,500

Billy Thorpe $3,600

Corey Deuel $2,800

Joey Gray $1,800

Evan Lunda $1,600

Jeremy Jones $2,000

Roberto Gomez $2,500

Chris Robinson $600

That's $94,600 total prize fund for a 16 player One Pocket event :eek:

Last edited:

Mel Simpson

From
Sacramento, CA
Had to

Had to

PoolactionTV does a great job. Seeing how this is Efren's farewell tour, I had to buy the event. 4 days of play and great commentators lined up!

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Live stream coverage from Buffalo's Pro One Pocket event resumes at noon central.

The Magician Efren Reyes vs Robocop Dennis Orcollo

Don't Miss Out on a chance to see arguably the greatest One Pocket player to ever to play Efren Reyes.

Check all the pass options out here ⇢ www.PoolActionTV.com

DCC ACTION ROOM - Made with PosterMyWall (3).jpg

$94,600 in total prize money up for grabs.

33583491_10212129560340789_437418693698256896_n.jpg

Last edited: