Truman's race to 18 in Louisvlle

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
I finished tied for 5th, from a field of 41 players, needed 1 ball and dogged it after 12 hours of playing.

On a bright note, they had a high run pot, and i think i won it with 8 banks in a

row.

Oh well, had fun and played pretty good.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I finished tied for 5th, from a field of 41 players, needed 1 ball and dogged it after 12 hours of playing.

On a bright note, they had a high run pot, and i think i won it with 8 banks in a

row.

Oh well, had fun and played pretty good.
Pretty damn good. Did you notice that you have been nominated to be OnePocket.org sponsored in the Banks at Derby City? Sponsorship will cover both your main entry and buyback. Final selection of who we sponsor has not been determined yet, but you can be in the running if you like:

http://www.onepocket.org/forum/showthread.php?t=7374

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
order of finish

order of finish

1. Charlie Guilfoyle
2 Hal White, they split 1st. and 2nd purse.
3. L. Demarco
4 Ronald Grant
5. Jim Fulcher

Spoke with Truman today, and found out that i did win the high run with 8 banks pocketed in a row.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
1. Charlie Guilfoyle
3. L. Demarco
4 Ronald Grant
5. Jim Fulcher

Spoke with Truman today, and found out that i did win the high run with 8 banks pocketed in a row.
8 Banks is a nice run -- you're ready for Derby!!

mattb

From
Memphis, IN
Banks

Banks

Truman has a good thing going with the handicapped system in place. I watched several good games of bank and good to see Charlie win. 8 in a row is strong, I think the most I saw was 5 put together by Hal against Bryan Roberts.

1. Charlie Guilfoyle
3. L. Demarco
4 Ronald Grant
5. Jim Fulcher

Big Jim

Verified Member
From
Southern, Indiana
Truman has a good thing going with the handicapped system in place. I watched several good games of bank and good to see Charlie win. 8 in a row is strong, I think the most I saw was 5 put together by Hal against Bryan Roberts.
Matt, i live in Memphis, In. also.

mattb

From
Memphis, IN
Big Jim

Big Jim

We have met a time or two in the past but not sure we have played. I was on table 2 Saturday. I played a long while with a friend of mine but did not play in Truman's tournament. I actually forgot it was going on until too late. I did watch some of your last match.

Matt, i live in Memphis, In. also.