Over here Mr 3 Cushion

keoneyo

Verified Member
I just got off the phone with my Paisan Danny Diliberto. He told me that you were an excellent 3 C man and more than that a solid teacher. Hes doing fine and in his mid 70's going to Turning Stone, US Open 9 ball, Accu-Stats 8 Ball Make it Happen, and then to the Derby City Classic.
I take his words seriously and is not one to throw about words of respect easily. He sends his regards.

mr3cushion

Verified Member
From
Cocoa Beach, FL
I just got off the phone with my Paisan Danny Diliberto. He told me that you were an excellent 3 C man and more than that a solid teacher. Hes doing fine and in his mid 70's going to Turning Stone, US Open 9 ball, Accu-Stats 8 Ball Make it Happen, and then to the Derby City Classic.
I take his words seriously and is not one to throw about words of respect easily. He sends his regards.

Hey Keone, Danny's TOPS, no doubt about it! We've been good friends for 45 years when I first met him at the, "Congress Bowl" down in North Miami. I saw ALL that BS some of the "usual" instigators start and perpetrate on AZ on a regular basis, and here occasionally! Those same individuals and a few others around here couldn't shine Danny's shoes, playing ANYTHING on a "Pocket" table! I didn't want to stick my nose in, because I would really go off on a couple of them!

Danny and I a few years back put on some "High" dollar clinics, (Old School Pool) for several select students from around the country. A two day instructional seminar, Freddy and Grady were suppose to join us, Grady teaching the one pocket, Freddy doing the banks, Danny doing, straight pool and nine ball and me bringing up the rear with 3 Cushion. But, Grady was staring to get real ill on a regular basis and Freddy wouldn't fly, so Danny and I did it ourselves. It went off without a hitch and everyone loved it and Danny and I always get along great together.

I'll call him later to shoot the breeze, and thank him personally for the kind words. Danny has seen me in action in many spots, and never passes up an opportunity to get down with me when I play! He'll ALWAYS be a FIRST CLASS ACT TO THE END, which I pray that doesn't come too soon!

Thanks Keone for passing on Danny's appreciation of me, it REALLY means ALOT coming from a TRUE CHAMPION!

P.S. Keone, check your PM's!

Last edited: