Members 2023 Special Edition of The Art of One Pocket

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK there are only about a dozen of the hardcover Member's Edition left! I haven't promoted them on Facebook yet, but I think I am going to go ahead and do that. I am saving one for Chris Atkins until he has a house back, so he has a place to put it. There are a couple of others of you that have said you want one but I'm not going to keep holding on if I don't hear from you again soon. I will continue to have the softcover member's edition for a while it looks like. I am going to New Orleans for the Buffalo's tournament next week and will bring a few...

Both of the member editions -- hard and soft cover -- have 120 onepocket.org member photos, all but 7 of which are full page photos that I took myself. The hardcover is particularly impressive because it is a slightly larger size, so it actually weighs double what the regular book weighs! It is a substantial book! I chose premium paper and ink quality so the photos will look their best, which goes for both the hard cover and the soft cover (and the regular edition for that matter). It has been a bit confusing having three different versions, but I'm glad I did it, because seeing all those members of onepocket.org, page after page, is a pretty cool thing!

I'm told the softcover member's edition that I sent to John Henderson when he was in the ICU (sent overnight on my nickel as soon as I received those), was shared by John with local pool friends who visited him, and they wrote in it kind of like a yearbook, and it will also be on display at his memorial service. That is bitter sweet for sure! John's son Stephen apparently has ordered a protective sleeve for that one, to take the best care of it possible as a remembrance of John. I would have sent John a hardcover, but they didn't come out until about three weeks later -- right about the time John died :( It is what it is.

Anyway, bottom line is that if you want the hardcover member's edition, you are approaching your last chance! I can accept about any form of payment you need, including "layaway" -- just send me a deposit so I know you are serious :)

MamboFats

From
Waregem, Belgium
Hi Steve, Just receiced my hardcover in Belgium. What great quality this book is. And proud to be in it.
Must be True to myself and now wrap it to put it under the Christmas tree. Will be fun to show my picture to my godchildren... A picture of me with a 100 lbs difference. People don't recognize me anymore.

Thanks for this fantastic job. Well done.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Hi Steve, Just receiced my hardcover in Belgium. What great quality this book is. And proud to be in it.
Must be True to myself and now wrap it to put it under the Christmas tree. Will be fun to show my picture to my godchildren... A picture of me with a 100 lbs difference. People don't recognize me anymore.

Thanks for this fantastic job. Well done.
Are you saying you need a new user name lol? Well done!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK the hardcover is 100% sold out. I have the paperback member's edition, which is a beautifully printed book in its own write :D

But the hardcover is completely SOLD OUT

(I do have one HC left holding for catkins and one HC going to DCC that has already been paid for)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
OK the hardcover is 100% sold out. I have the paperback member's edition, which is a beautifully printed book in its own write :D

But the hardcover is completely SOLD OUT

(I do have one HC left holding for catkins and one HC going to DCC that has already been paid for)
…and 2-3 I’m holding for members who said they wanted but have not shipped the cash yet. You know who you are, and I know how it is lol. Just keep in touch with me…

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I have about 10 of the softcover member's edition left at this point. I am still holding about 3 hardcover for members who said they wanted them, but they haven't got around to collecting it (i.e. paying for it) yet. One is being held for Catkins indefinitely until he gets his house rebuilt from his storm-downed trees disaster that wiped out his old house.

So that's it -- about a dozen total of the special member's editions. The book content is the exact same as the regular book -- it is the photos that are different. The softcover is printed on the best paper with the best ink I could get, so it is a real premium feeling book itself, even though it is soft cover. The hardcover is actually a little bigger page size, so everything from text to diagrams to photos are little up-sized. The hardcover weighs like 4 pounds -- it's a heavy book!

There are 35 player photos in the regular book, all my own photos. Mostly pro players, but some of our onepocket.org members. In the member's edition there are 120 member photos, all but 7 of which are my photos. there were 7 members I did not have a good photo of, so I let them submit a photo. Although several of our members photos are in the regular book, for most of those I changed up the actual photo for the member's edition, so as not to duplicate. I think there are actually only about 2-3 duplicate photos between the editions.

Anyway, if you want to own one of the member's editions, there are only about a dozen left.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
You can pay the for the book you want a few different ways. Any shipping outside of Continental US you will have to contact me here, Facebook Messenger, my cell 603-496-8321, and I am also on What's App with that cell number.

Paypal onepocket@onepocket.org (you will not have a "friends and family" option because they consider me a vendor -- just go ahead and send)

Venmo @NHSteve (you do not need to add any notes -- $69 means I know it is the book :)) But if you do Venmo, I need you to message me a mailing address, because Venmo doesn't provide it.

Mail a check to: Steve Booth, 56 Baptist Rd, Canterbury, NH 03224

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You can pay the for the book you want a few different ways. Any shipping outside of Continental US you will have to contact me here, Facebook Messenger, my cell 603-496-8321, and I am also on What's App with that cell number.

Paypal onepocket@onepocket.org (you will not have a "friends and family" option because they consider me a vendor -- just go ahead and send)

Venmo @NHSteve (you do not need to add any notes -- $69 means I know it is the book :)) But if you do Venmo, I need you to message me a mailing address, because Venmo doesn't provide it.

Mail a check to: Steve Booth, 56 Baptist Rd, Canterbury, NH 03224
thank you Dave