How do I (or do I need to) donate to the onepocket.org sponsorship?

ChrisBanks

Verified Member
From
Rochester, NY
I've been reading about the sponsorships, but I'm not sure if the members here usually donate to the fund, or if the funds come from somewhere else.

I'd like to make a small donation in thanks for all the useful information that I've gathered here. So far I've filled up 90% of a large notebook. I've got enough to write a book on one pocket and banks.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
I've been reading about the sponsorships, but I'm not sure if the members here usually donate to the fund, or if the funds come from somewhere else.

I'd like to make a small donation in thanks for all the useful information that I've gathered here. So far I've filled up 90% of a large notebook. I've got enough to write a book on one pocket and banks.

chris
steve will usually post something with regards to where to send donation
or you could pm him and he'll tell you
yes its us members that fund it:)
check your pm

Deeman

Verified Member

Chris,

Thanks, If you make it to DCC, make sure to come by the onepocket.org room and introduce yourself!

DeeMan