Any 1 Pocket Players - Kahala

Rango

Aloha , had to put the clubs away - stroke . Can still stagger around the table - medical and alcohol combo . I do have a 9’ er GC in the garage - a/c - Simonis - music - cooler . So , to kinda answer your question , in Kahala - a bad day in the garage is a great day on the Mainland .

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Aloha , had to put the clubs away - stroke . Can still stagger around the table - medical and alcohol combo . I do have a 9’ er GC in the garage - a/c - Simonis - music - cooler . So , to kinda answer your question , in Kahala - a bad day in the garage is a great day on the Mainland .
Sorry to hear of your health issues, if it helps I play like I had a stroke (sorry). I wish we were on the same island I'd be banging pool balls with you for sure.

Agree with you about the garage in paradise! Stay well. Is Hawaiian Brian's still around?

Reactions: lll

Rango

Aloha , I might have exaggerated on my medical condition ( pool player ) but appreciate the kind words . Hawaiian Brians ( HB’s ) is alive and well . Has been transformed into mainly a music/night club venue - very successful . The pool area still exists - 11 GC’s - 6 bar boxes - darts etc.. The GC I have was found for me by Kimo -who runs bar/pool area HB’s - great dude . Amazingly when we went to check it out - the table was located in a Quonset hut - on a beachfront estate overlooking the Ocean . This estate sits between Jim Nabors ( R.I.P ) estate and Doris Dukes humble abode - Shangri La . I got it for $ 700 . The guys from HB’s had to disassemble and haul it up the hill ( 100 yards ) to their truck . Heard some new Hawaiian swear words that day . Luckily I live about 2 miles away . Got it recovered/assembled - been here ever since . Anyway - time to stop rambling - if you get over here - look me up 😎

unoperro

Verified Member
When i was in HAWAII the guys at the pool hall told me HAWAIIN Brian had ruined 1pkt for the players as he robbed them all at it! I played a young guy Keonie?? Who had been to DCC and had got lessons from the ghost.