Search results

1. levartze

New DCC rules...

cincy_kid made the suggestion for 200 entries and I said 256 be a better number.
  2. levartze

New DCC rules...

A 256 field maximum would work better than 200. Normally, tournaments work best with fields of 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 512, 1024,… A $300 entry and half as much for a re-buy seems good. The entry amounts would be about the same. 256 players x $300 = $76,800 480 players x $160 = $76,800...
  3. levartze

8th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament Bogies Billiards Houston, Tx.

If all the balls are in the kitchen when a player’s inning is over, move 2 balls to the spot. Or, use a timer set for 30 minutes each game with 5 minutes added when a player pockets a ball in their pocket. I used to play 2/10 speed chess, where each player had a 2 minutes clock and if they...
  4. levartze

Official entry list for 2023 MOT California Billiards

Hoping to see you play in the next one Melvin!
  5. levartze

Pilot

The Pilot put me on the one loss side. It was a pleasure playing him and hope to have another chance at the next one!
  6. levartze

Official entry list for 2023 MOT California Billiards

Here’s a couple versions of the group picture for all the players taken from my cell phone.
  7. levartze

One Ball One Pocket mini Thursday night here at CA Billiards

Bob Beaulieu vs Simon Dudley One Pocket MOT Tournament Race to 3 California Billiards
  8. levartze

Mike Eck Vs Jeff Nystrom One Pocket MOT Tournament Race to 3 California Billiards
  9. levartze

I was amazed at how many wonderful custom made high level cues you had on display. That had to be the largest heaviest cue case available - it looked like it could hold 50+ cues and shafts. It had to weigh a ton! All nice cues!
  10. levartze

Preacher Ron and Dave Gross match
  11. levartze

Michael Singsen and Jerry Matchin match
  12. levartze

Dave Gross and Nathan Nunez match
  13. levartze

Mike Eck and Robert NewKirk match
  14. levartze

It was a good one ball one pocket tournament. Congratulations John Henderson and Dave Gross!
  15. levartze

Onepocket.org MOT POSTER

I’m in!
  16. levartze

seniors one pocket tournament 2022

Al Markasky and I have paid our entry and booked air flights. Still need to book a hotel. Is there a list of players signed up and coming?
  17. levartze

Jimmy Matz

Nice post! Thanks for sharing!
  18. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

Yes. Cody@bogiesbilliard.com. Do it as friends and family.
  19. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

How can we see who has signed up and how many openings are still available?
  20. levartze

2022 Bogies Seniors

All 4 of us are planning on playing at the Jerry Johnson One Pocket Tournament @Hardtimes in Sacramento July 23-24. Hoping to see you there!