2022 Bogies Seniors

onepocket

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you, I thought I tended to that post, but trying to do it from my phone apparently I accidentally deleted the wrong post! That one has now been restored, and the one I meant to delete is gone. Thanks again!

levartze

Verified Member
From
Morgan Hill, California
How about the rest of the CA crew John H? Like Bob Bealieu, ATM Eddy, Alpo & .... There was a whole crew there one year!!
Alpo and I are going. We’ve already paid for our tickets and paid the entry fee via PayPal. I’m working on ATM and the Walrus (so far no, but they both love one pocket and enjoyed the last visit…)

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
You can also sign up for this via PoolActionTV:

I got a list from John Rizzo, manager at Bogies as of yesterday. This is my transcription of the list, and I have no idea who has paid or not, but it is directly from John. I am just providing this because so many people ask -- this is my transcription and therefore it is not an official list, but hopefully current!! I apologize in advance for any errors or misspelling!

1. Wayne Catledge
  2. John Wright
  3. Robert Valliere
  4. Mark Gregory
  5. Scott Kitto
  6. Jack Hernandez
  7. Ed Wooten
  8. Jim McCary
  9. Nick Varner
  10. Gary Urinoski
  11. Robert Newkirk
  12. Warren Ruth
  13. Nick Principe
  14. Ronn Rutan
  15. Bob Bealieu
  16. Albert Markasky
  17. Bob Hayes
  18. Bille Miller
  19. Jim Tomassoni
  20. Joey A
If you don't see your name on this list, you might still be signed up since there are a couple different options for ways to sign up. This is the best I can do!

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
I got a list from John Rizzo, manager at Bogies, and Ray Hansen texted me his sign up list. So this is my transcription of those two lists, and I have no idea who has paid or not, but these names are directly from John and Ray. I am just providing this because so many people ask -- this is my transcription and therefore it is not an official list, but hopefully current!! I apologize in advance for any errors or misspelling!

Last updated 8/19/22
  1. Wayne Catledge
  2. John Wright
  3. Robert Valliere
  4. Mark Gregory
  5. Scott Kitto
  6. Jack Hernandez
  7. Ed Wooten
  8. Jim McCary
  9. Nick Varner
  10. Gary Urinoski
  11. Robert Newkirk
  12. Warren Ruth
  13. Nick Principe
  14. Ronn Rutan
  15. Bob Bealieu
  16. Albert Markasky
  17. Bob Hayes
  18. Bille Miller
  19. Jim Tomassoni
  20. Joey A
  21. Tad
  22. Larry Landsman
  23. Ed Culhane
If you don't see your name on this list, you might still be signed up since there are a couple different options for ways to sign up. This is the best I can do!