Coming up: Tony vs. Billy 8-7 - who's got the best of it here?

Endgame

The way that’s going Billy could give Tony the same spot and he’d still win . For Tony fans the last few pay streams have been a let down .

Fanatic

Verified Member
so far you are right on the money fanatic
12-5 billy
I’m sad that I am … Tony’s one of my favorite players. I’m not a match historian but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen a player of Billy’s caliber go to 7 before. It’s not that Tony gave the ball, but 9/8 would have been a little more realistic. Just the confidence boost alone made Billy the favorite. Tony has to play really tight tonight just to get close but I think it’s already over. Too much room for Billy and not enough room for Tony.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
The way that’s going Billy could give Tony the same spot and he’d still win . For Tony fans the last few pay streams have been a let down .

Tony beat Alex in a a hill hill thriller in February

Epic comeback after being down 6-4 in games and 7-3 in balls when Alex was on the hill in a race to seven to win the cash.

1713035999585.png

Last edited:

Eg9327

Dennis was using a tourist visa to enter the US. He always left on time, and paid taxes, but Customs said he did not stay in his home country at least 50% of the time in the past five years, so he was flagged upon reentry in January 2021 and given a five year ban from reentering the US. He has since been declared an alien of extraordinary ability, and when his ban is resolved, he will get the proper documentation to come and go as any other world class athlete.
Dennis should fly to Tijuana and walk over. He probably be welcomed personally by Mayorkis.

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Dennis was using a tourist visa to enter the US. He always left on time, and paid taxes, but Customs said he did not stay in his home country at least 50% of the time in the past five years, so he was flagged upon reentry in January 2021 and given a five year ban from reentering the US. He has since been declared an alien of extraordinary ability, and when his ban is resolved, he will get the proper documentation to come and go as any other world class athlete.

Looks like Bustamante has finally got his Visa travel papers in order and will be here in time for Buffalo's Pro Classic in May 💪:)

I just added his name to the players list

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Now what do I do with the rest of the night?

5 seven and outs for Thorpe, wow is all I can say. It hurt because I was rooting for Tony, but all I can do is tip my cap. Maybe Billy will be invited to play the Mosconi cup this year. Congratulations, wow.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
I’m sad that I am … Tony’s one of my favorite players. I’m not a match historian but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen a player of Billy’s caliber go to 7 before. It’s not that Tony gave the ball, but 9/8 would have been a little more realistic. Just the confidence boost alone made Billy the favorite. Tony has to play really tight tonight just to get close but I think it’s already over. Too much room for Billy and not enough room for Tony.
You were right again 😘

Terry Hanna

Verified Member
From
Las Vegas Nevada
Congratulations to Banking Billy Thorpe for winning the Champions Challenge One Pocket match at Bayou Billiards against Tony Chohan.
Over the three days, he played an incredible one-pocket match, winning 21–6 in the end.

438032582_3645052555708181_8028228803581319311_n.jpg

El Chapo

Verified Member
The ol emotional statement after the loss that you can’t really take back. Good one.
imagine locking yourself into 8-7 when you just lost in a landslide. There’s just no reason for it.

OldSchool

Verified Member
Tony should adjust the game to playing 8-7 on his break, and even on Billy's break.

Trebor

Verified Member
From
Action, USA
Tony couldn't get there playing even. Not with Billy playing like that... He shot that 4 railer like it was a hanger. Strong man... Strong as King friggin Kong.