Recent content by wincardona

1. W

Scott Frost

That's funny. Bill Incardona
  2. W

Jimmy Mataya Passed

Just left Jimmy's home he passed at 3:32 pacific time. Went out there to support his family, Eva his ex wife, Nikki his daughter, and John his brother. He died of stage 4 bladder cancer. He was incoherent by the time I arrived on Thursday but he fought hard to live just like he always played...
  3. W

Ghost vs. Tom #2

Also, leaving the 8-3 where they are clearly favors the shooter in multiple ways. Bill Incardona
  4. W

Ghost vs. Tom #2

This is my choice. I like this option because it sets the table and locks up your opponent creating a very threatening g position that is protected. Bill Incardona
  5. W

Ghost vs. Matt 1. - end game situation

I like Roskis shot #21. This option if hit well will protect the position leaving nothing for the incoming player. Bill Incardona
  6. W

John Henderson passes away...

Mary, you are the first lady of pool and a true warrior, friend, and a champion player. But your unrelenting pursuit to keep our game relevant along with the players that truly played it is second to none. Your tribute to our champion friend John Henderson is another testament to the passion and...
  7. W

John Henderson

This is such horrible news John passing. John was a gentleman, a warrior, a class guy, and someone you could always trust. My deepest condolences go out to everyone in his family, his friends, and those fortunate enough to know who he was, truly was. R.I.P. John. Bill Incardona
  8. W

Prayers for John Henderson

I'm glad that you're going to make it John. I have been following your hospital stay for days hoping you would make it through this I couldn't believe you were ever going to leave us considering how I remembered you always full of life and so cognizant. Thank God I was right. You are a true...
  9. W

💡Movers v Shooters 💡❓❓❓

My opinion on an earlier debate with shooters vs movers. The better ball strikers in today's onepocket are usually the favorite to succeed. Unless they are waaaay behind in the understanding of the game. Reason being is that information is much more available which benefits the better ball...
  10. W

💡Movers v Shooters 💡❓❓❓

Let's put it this way. If pocketing one ball lessens your chances of building or extending a superior ball position then I agree with Freddy. Other than that I would pocket the ball and then proceed to choose an option that would be IMO the best choice for the situation. Bill Incardona
  11. W

8th Annual Seniors One Pocket Tournament Bogies Billiards Houston, Tx.

Now that I am nearing 80 (Dec 2nd), I am physically incapable of playing longer than 4 to 5 hours (every other day). I would love to have played, but I still have the competitive juices. I will try to stop down to match up a few 4-hour sessions with someone. Just don't stand in line. I still...
  12. W

Mr. Streamer, bring me a stream ...

I believe that there aren't enough commentators to support your mantra. However, putting a quality match on the TV table without commentary may be a suitable compromise. I would think it would be an upgrade for the viewers' interest. Bill Incardona
  13. W

Wwyd From BG5

Rodney, I was looking at doing something like your option I was trying to figure out where to position the cue ball. Anyways your choice has several benefits, you are putting all balls in play while appying pressure. Controlling the cue ball is paramount but it's worth the chance when you factor...
  14. W

Happy Birthday, Ghost

Bruce, start posting again so we can have our usual discussions on why you're wrong—waiting for a response. By the way....Happy Belated Birthday. Bill Incardona
  15. W

Buffalos Pro Classic $31,000 Added May 23-28, 2023

I'll take the bottom row of players and lay 8/5 against the top row. Any takers? Ill bet anywhere from $100 to $1,000 Bill Incardona