Recent content by CaliRed

1. CaliRed

2013 DCC Banks - Here's whos left - Round 6/7

Here's who's left. If they have a 0 after their name, they have not lost a match yet. If they have a 1 after their name, next loss they're out of the tournament. Go to dcctickets.com for live scheduled matches and completed matches. There is NO brackets for the Derby. Players have a...
  2. CaliRed

1994 US Open Onepocket - Bill Incardona-Cliff Joyner (Semis)

I'm continuing to try and push myself to get some stuff completed that I've been slacking on for a year now. Finishing posting the last few videos of this tournament and that's one thing I can cross off the list.:) (Sorry sappo!) Bill, please feel free to give us any info you remember about...
  3. CaliRed

**Rare Video of Cole Dickson & Dave Matlock from 1993 LA Open**

Yeah, it's me again.:p Let me take a brief moment to apologize for my year long absence. I'm trying to break out of the worst year of my life, which included the worst year in every dept.... work, finances, family, marriage, health, housing and pool. I am trying to adjust to major changes in...
  4. CaliRed

Status of the WEI Table

Ok.. I've given up on this guy. I've sent him countless PM's and emails over the last couple of years trying to get some answers on what's going on with his software. He completely ignores me and pretty much everyone else. About a month ago, I put up several posts at AZB asking for him to...
  5. CaliRed

The Southern Classic - Some thoughts-John Brumback Semi's

Hey Larry, I was surprised that was you. For some reason I thought you were older for some reason.:) You got front and center for the matches huh? Here's a another shot of all 3 of our members in the pic. Also a close up one of Larry, except Ken had a unflattering look in his closeup so I...
  6. CaliRed

oh.. btw.. here's a few more pics. 1. John's just getting something out of his case and turned his back to Alex for a minute. Don't do that, if you know what I mean:D But after the match, Alex did do the Hail to the King thingamajig, so I guess that made up for some of the molestation...
  7. CaliRed

I just can't get over the non-existent information from a tournament of this size and the fact that it's the 1st of it's kind and all about making it a nice one to build up excitement for a second one and a tour. It's like the only thing that's being said about the tournament, is that nobody...
  8. CaliRed

The Southern Classic -Banks - Who's left

Can't believe there is no info on this tournament. The tournament's website is seriously lacking. I don't understand why it's not mirrored after the DCC and has the same setup. Anyways, here's who I believe is left in the banks. Congrats to Freddy who's hanging in there ! The number in...
  9. CaliRed

We lose another one- Monster John has passed

Please let us know more about him, for those of us that didn't know him, by telling us some stories of the man.
  10. CaliRed

Chad "Big Nasty" Pollman has left us

Chad was a co-founder of TAR. He died today of a heart attack. He was a gentle giant and I've never heard a bad word spoken of him. He lived and breathed the pool scene and will be greatly missed. He was only 40. There's a thread on azb if you would like to get to know more about him.
  11. CaliRed

What would you do - Gary Spaeth - John Brumback

ha! I figured I would get you guys on this one:p Update on the ball score. Gary is behind 4 to -1 in this game. He scratched on the break. I don't know, I guess I'm not seeing those balls banking to the side pocket. It just looks like to me, that they can't go no matter what kind of...
  12. CaliRed

What would you do - Gary Spaeth - John Brumback

This is at the 1st DCC, Gary Spaeth vs John Brumback. I haven't got to see Gary play much at all, but a fine gentleman here gave me this VHS tape. WOW!! He's certainly a helluva banker :) I got to see John's game from 13 years ago too. Now John didn't have a very good match in this one, so...
  13. CaliRed

Best Billiards, Las Vegas

The owner is a very nice guy. He is probably losing his azz, but he opened his room and it's top notch everything. It's a very class place. He says the food, you won't find any better. It's spotless. He has very low rates, I think a membership is about a hundred a year or something. No...
  14. CaliRed

** New Video** Grady Mathews Memorial Video

Worked on it all day and finally finished it up a few minutes ago. This is a video I created in memory of Grady Mathews. I created it for all of his family, friends and fans to remember him by. I think it came out very nice and I'm sure that everyone that watches, will be moved by it. Many...
  15. CaliRed

Congratulation to Billy Incardona for his comeback last night!

EDIT: a repost I made on AZB.. don't have time to make it all different for over here, so I'll just post it the way I wrote it over there. Thanks to TAR's stream of the 2012 US Open Onepocket tournament last night, we were all treated, for the final match of the night, with Mr. Billy Incardona...