Accu-State One Pocket Invitational

BRLongArm

Verified Member
The stat that I see that is most telling is winning on your break. If you can't hold serve, you have very little chance of winning.

3RAILKICK

Verified Member
Not a criticism..a question...did Efren shoot at the wrong hole against SVB yesterday?

Not referring to late end game attempted take out of ball deep in SVB hole, favoring short rail ..where it looked like he was trying to bounce the hanger off the short rail point a bit, hitting rail first, and carom/slide over to pocket his(Efren's) own hanger...leaving a bank to his hole...

I thot earlier in that game..that Efren just shot at wrong hole...and missed...could be wrong again.

Note: I forget which is my hole a couple of times a game.:confused::confused:

Efren's guile, moving, patience and shooting mastery was a joy to watch.

AtLarge

Not a criticism..a question...did Efren shoot at the wrong hole against SVB yesterday? ...

Yes, that certainly seemed to be what happened, confirmed by his own reaction going back to his chair.

But it was kind of a long shot, so he missed.:D

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
One other stat Id like included is. Clock shot violation.
I think the only one I saw was Efren.
Ive seen him do this a couple times before when a violation gets him.
I think its because he has so many variables and options going on in his head.
He probably sees more shots than the average player.

Often times I would see him stare at a very simple shot straight in. He would take the longest time. We, on the rail, would look at each other and say, "Whats he looking at?". I finally concluded that he is envisioning the whole rack and how he wants to run it.

I believe he was in a pickle when he violated. This might be the new way to take an intentional nip shot. You don't have to run the risk of upsetting the balls. Just let the clock run out.

bobt64

Verified Member
From
Green Valley, AZ
I enjoyed what i did see, had my share of choppiness, don't think it's an accu-stats issue just not a very strong internet provider. at least I did see all of the Sat. night matches.

tonygreen

Well-Known-Member
I asked for stats like this with that {thing } those two had in Vegas a week ago. Alas, we now have statistics.

Ain't that sumthin !

thanks