THANK YOU to ALL.

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
Hi,
thank you to everyone. I have really been
playing one pocket for about 1 week now,
1 week in terms of research and being at the table about 4 times.
I don't know if I deserve everyone helping me so much.
So thank you to everyone.
Too gracious.
I know maybe one day I might be good at pool but nobody knows, not even me. So thanks for the help. I appreciate it more than you could possibly know.
One thing I do know, is that I will never stop trying.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
As you all can see in his User Name, Alex has a few trick shots up his sleeves :D

He is one of the younger players in this video. I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting One Pocket trick shots coming out of this new interest of Alex's.

[ame]http://youtu.be/Aey7xs82_Yc[/ame]

Alexonepockettrickshots

Verified Member
As you all can see in his User Name, Alex has a few trick shots up his sleeves :D

He is one of the younger players in this video. I'm looking forward to seeing some interesting One Pocket trick shots coming out of this new interest of Alex's.

http://youtu.be/Aey7xs82_Yc

Thanks Steve. 2:45 is the shot I am most happy about. By the way, as I went to execute a shot at the event, my belt snapped in front of everyone, so for most of the event my shirt was a bit out. I am very upset because I tried my best to be as well dressed as possible. However since my belt broke and you have to elevate highly for masses, if I tucked my shirt in, it would be half in, half out as I elevate. It just really annoys me. At least everyone that was there knew my belt broke

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Thanks Steve. 2:45 is the shot I am most happy about. By the way, as I went to execute a shot at the event, my belt snapped in front of everyone, so for most of the event my shirt was a bit out. I am very upset because I tried my best to be as well dressed as possible. However since my belt broke and you have to elevate highly for masses, if I tucked my shirt in, it would be half in, half out as I elevate. It just really annoys me. At least everyone that was there knew my belt broke

That's a great shot there. I know I can't do it. Your appearance is fine. I love the GI haircut too. OORAH..