Happy Birthday to the One Pocket Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
SJDinPHX said:
Get ready to start falling apart...What are you, 39 now ??..:p :p (Question...have you been playing pool for 37, or 55 years ??)..:D :D

Trust me, I've already been falling apart for about the last 10 years...:(

- Ghroasty

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
fred bentivegna said:
...Jest keep on keepin' on, Brucester.

Beard

That $300 up money that was forfeited by a (sic) Anatidae Boy, would you take $600 for it?

C'mon now Freddy, don't start trouble in my nice Happy Birthday thread...:eek: :( :D

- Ghost

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
DWS said:
Happy Birthday Ghroast!!! You didn't tell me it was your birthday. I noticed you got kinda pale at dinner the other night when Riva said you were old enough to be my father knowing you had another birthday coming up.

Ghost's are naturally very pale...:cool:

- PHANTASMA

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
wincardona said:
Happy birthday Ghostie, another year, and than another. See if you can out move that.:p

Billy I.

Billy....unfortunately, you're right - I can't out move Father Time - he could give me 18-4 and the breaks and still destroy me...:eek: :(

- GHOST

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Happy birthday Gosat. Howe old do goasts live forever?

And See if John and SJD want too spot us a ball and the breack in a partner game for youre birthday Present.
And I never played with a Goast. But for the good off youre birthday. I will play.

I herd Goasts on thier birthdays fly around and shark all the people the have played.

Your a Chicago goast so I no youre a good goast. And dont forget to give the duck some Youkon Jack.

Artie....I would love to be tortured by being your partner against John and Papie :eek: it would be fun :rolleyes: minimum bet $5,000 right?...:eek: ;) :)

- Gosty

sunnyone

Verified Member
From
nyc
the big day!

the big day!

so glad i checked in today!

it would appear that in honor of the celebration of the anniversary of your birth, most of the boys here have suspended dog-sniffing each other for the day. there were a few comments in this string that were almost polite!

but, birthday boy, as k. t. said in body heat ... ‘you’re not too smart are you? I like that in a man.’

just kidding! i can tell from your posts that you’re right up there with ... well, i shan’t name names -- no need to puffer-fish any more egos in this particular forum!

cheers ghosty, hope your baguette lands fromage-side up!

as my dear aunt foofy says, celebrations are my life,

sunny

ace

Verified Member
From
Longview, Tx
I thought a person would quit having birthdays once they become a ghost.....Oh well, Happy Birthday Ghosty.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
One Pocket Ghost said:
Artie....I would love to be tortured by being your partner against John and Papie. it would be fun :rolleyes: minimum bet $5,000 right?...:eek: ;) :)

- Gosty

Maximum bet even...$5, Minimum bet giving us 8/6 and the break..$5,000..:p

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Maximum bet even...$5, Minimum bet giving us 8/6 and the break..$5,000..:p[/QUOTE

Goast maybe we should play no coaching. We have youth on our side. And we are smart good looking.

And we both like the windy City. Goasts dont have birthdays. They dont age.

And fid a nice femaile goast THat will make youre birthday wish come true.

We can play if we get 9 to 8. And I do all the coaching. And you do all the shooting.

Now thats a different kind off game. Dont worry about your age thier is no cuch thing . It was all made up by man.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
A birthday Ghost? You should have said something, we could have had cake. I don't care what anyone else says, (JR) you don't look a day over 67.

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Goast we are smart & good looking.

We can play if we get 9 to 8. And I do all the coaching. And you do all the shooting.

Artie, you are right about the smart and good looking...:)...

I think we could take a chance and try them some playing even...:eek:...

But I was planning on doing the coaching..:cool:..that's our problem, our team has two movers/coaches, but no shooter...:eek:...:D

- Gho$t

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
One Pocket Ghost said:
Artie, you are right about the smart and good looking...:)...

I think we could take a chance and try them some playing even...:eek:...

But I was planning on doing the coaching..:cool:..that's our problem, our team has two movers/coaches, but no shooter...:eek:...:D

- Gho$t

Your wright and I think we could play we coach ourselfes and we let Eferine shoot all our shots now our coaching and shooting wont be a problem.

How old are you in goast years. And what do goasts do on thier birthday.

I herd GOASTS dont dog it os that true?

And I herd the Chicago goasts are ahead off all the other goasts in all the other citys.

I herd Goasts get too come out during the day for thier birthday.

Are Goasts allowed to shark?

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Just for fun, in a partners game, they should be allowed to coach each other, and to discuss each situation. Forty-five minute shot clock. :D

One Pocket Ghost

Verified Member
From
Ghosttown
Artie Bodendorfer said:
Your wright and I think we could play we coach ourselfes and we let Eferine shoot all our shots now our coaching and shooting wont be a problem.

How old are you in goast years. And what do goasts do on thier birthday.

I herd GOASTS dont dog it os that true?

And I herd the Chicago goasts are ahead off all the other goasts in all the other citys.

I herd Goasts get too come out during the day for thier birthday.

Are Goasts allowed to shark?

Artie....If John and Papie highroll us, I will dog it for sure :eek: so how could they not love the game?...:)

- Gosty

PS, I think that the onepocket.org members would like to see that partners game, if Lenny would stream it - and maybe Billy could commentate it, and say whether we're shooting the correct shots or not - and whether we seem to be playing with 'mental toughness'...:D...:p