New! Videos - Pics from this years Hall of Fame Ceremony

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
For your enjoyment, 2 slideshows from this years Hall of Fame Ceremony held at the Derby City Classic on Jan 25th, 2011.

1st is from our own famed photographer, Diana Hoppe. She is a legend in the pool circles and has been taking pictures of pool events for a long time. She is a dynamo on speed!
She's full of energy and very personable. I took about 140 pics of hers and put into a slideshow and of course, my video is in HD, so you're going to see some clear photos! There is a who's who at the onepocket.org's Hall of Fame Dinner, so catch a glimpse into that night and make plans to be there next year.

2nd - This is a few more pictures of the same event from the rookie, hack, wannbe, up and coming photographer... "CaliRed"
He tried to snap off as many pics as he could, at the same time trying to record the event. In his case, cuz he's a virgin at this, if he snapped off 100 pics, 25 of them might make the cut

PS... I think I need to do some whitening up of the cueball my face is attached to... don't you think? It looks kind of greenish. That took a while to do though, so probably will just have to live with that "sick of being beat" look :D

">

"><iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22214349?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=80ceff" frameborder="0" height="529" width="940"></iframe><iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22213137?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=80ceff" frameborder="0" height="529" width="940"></iframe>

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
an
CaliRed said:
For your enjoyment, 2 slideshows from this years Hall of Faanme Ceremony held at the Derby City Classic on Jan 25th, 2011.

1st is from our own famed photographer, Diana Hoppe. She is a legend in the pool circles and has been taking pictures of pool events for a long time. She is a dynamo on speed!
She's full of energy and very personable. I took about 140 pics of hers and put into a slideshow and of course, my video is in HD, so you're going to see some clear photos! There is a who's who at the onepocket.org's Hall of Fame Dinner, so catch a glimpse into that night and make plans to be there next year.

2nd - This is a few more pictures of the same event from the rookie, hack, wannbe, up and coming photographer... "CaliRed"
He tried to snap off as many pics as he could, at the same time trying to record the event. In his case, cuz he's a virgin at this, if he snapped off 100 pics, 25 of them might make the cut

PS... I think I need to do some whitening up of the cueball my face is attached to... don't you think? It looks kind of greenish. That took a while to do though, so probably will just have to live with that "sick of being beat" look :D

">

"><iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22214349?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=80ceff" frameborder="0" height="529" width="940"></iframe><iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/22213137?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0&color=80ceff" frameborder="0" height="529" width="940"></iframe>

Very Perfessional great work Diana Hoppe And you are a very nice and sociable Women too talk too.

CaliRed You are defanatly the Cueball. And if you play one pocket like all the great work you do.

You could be the number one player. You learned your ABC real good.

You can even get better. Just think about it. And dont loose the Cue Ball. Your Stassh brings out who you are and your personality.

You light up the site.

Steve looks like the all American man Living his life with dignaty and Honor. He has a look off Inocense

That showes In his Face and his very calm and gentel way off talking.

We are very Lucky too have such a sincer and cocederate person running the site.

And he knowes the 45 mile an houer winds dont last forever. And it takes a smart person too see that.

The smiling Picture showes the one and ony Billy Cardone. And his smile showes everything.

Who he is and howe he sees life with a smile. He is a great player and a Awsome human being.

Billy everyone likes you and respects you. And I think the world off you.

Dont ever loose that smile. Because that smile is YOU.

Don Smith

Verified Member
Nice work! And I would like to see each person's name appear along with their photo.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Don Smith said:
Nice work! And I would like to see each person's name appear along with their photo.[/QUOTE

The color if fine looks real Cool. Youre the best looking sick guy I have ever seen.

Maybe a Goast spookt you. And now you have too go see the Doctor. Get well soon.

NH Steve

Administrator
From
New Hampshire
Great job again, Greg -- man, you've been doing some serious sacrificing of your time to create these shows -- we all owe ya, big time!!

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Greg, this is outstanding. I think it has become obvious that you, along with Dianne and Mary, will be the leading historians and chroniclers of this period of the game of one-pocket. We're all hoping that you will be motivated to take on this burden. Previous eras have been sadly neglected in this regard, and it ain't good. Everybody now is wishing that it had been done better, and that we could conjure up today the lost images and people.

And yes, I would like to see names attached to your photos. I recognized only a handful that I knew. Thanks again. :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Greg,

Great job, as usual...I would rather have been there, but you sure made it almost the same. (only cheaper)...:p