US Open 1Pocket Dinner Updated

lfigueroa

Verified Member
An early dinner, 6pm Wednesday the 11th, before the 8pm Player's Meeting. I figure this might be the only good time once the tournament gets rolling, folks get into action, hit the craps tables, or decide to leave once they've accumulated their two loses. The steak house inside the Riv, Kristofer's, might be the most convenient choice.

Attendees signed up so far:

Fast Lenny
John Hendersen
Roy "Da Norweigan Locksmith"
Bernie Pettipiece
The Duck
John Brumback
and Moi

I'm in contact with the hotel to see what they can do for us about a private dining area. I'll let you all know.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

Verified Member
OK, so the hotel says there is no private dining area. But that they can set us up at a single table, so that's all good.

However, if we get to 10 or more, all arrangements need to go through the catering department and there are forms that look like you want to apply for the FBI that need to be filled out and a credit card needs to be given to guarantee the reservation. Personally, I don't want to go through all that :)

So right now we're at seven attendees, I think I will cut it off at eight, to make sure we stay out of the catering department, and we can still squeeze a ninth in if we must.

Lou Figueroa

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Sounds good Lou, I have ate there before and thought it was not too bad at all. I am really excited about this, its one of the few trips I will be able to get away for as things are hectic right now. :)

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Fast Lenny said:
Sounds good Lou, I have ate there before and thought it was not too bad at all. I am really excited about this, its one of the few trips I will be able to get away for as things are hectic right now. :)

Lenny,

I could PM you, but just so the Baby and others who may want to know,..I am going to try and make the CABilliard Tourn. in April, right before the US Open in Vegas...John may ride back with me to Vegas from there.

Nothing set in stone now, but I will keep in touch as we get closer..:cool:

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
SJDinPHX said:
Lenny,

I could PM you, but just so the Baby and others who may want to know,..I am going to try and make the CABilliard Tourn. in April, right before the US Open in Vegas...John may ride back with me to Vegas from there.

Nothing set in stone now, but I will keep in touch as we get closer..:cool:

I might be going to the Cali tournament too bud so maybe we can arrange something. ;)

markgriffin

Verified Member
One Pocket dinner

One Pocket dinner

I will make it a point to stop by and say hello - I would love to 'break bread' with everyone BUT I might not be able to do that.

After all, someone has to be the conductor - lol

I still remember when I met the 'guys' at the 14.1 in NYC (2000?) - Lou, Jimbo, Fred Agnir - and a couple of others (selective memory?).

Mark Griffin

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
markgriffin said:
I will make it a point to stop by and say hello - I would love to 'break bread' with everyone BUT I might not be able to do that.

After all, someone has to be the conductor - lol

I still remember when I met the 'guys' at the 14.1 in NYC (2000?) - Lou, Jimbo, Fred Agnir - and a couple of others (selective memory?).

Mark Griffin

I realy didnt no you because I was away from pool so long that I didnt no who was who.

Then I seen you on the front page off a magazien you loket great. That was a super picture.

I was think off a nick name at the time I saw the picture.

And I said to myself. A good nick name would be THE SILVER FOX. But that picture sure looket classy.