Which would you rather have?

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
senor said:
I don't think I would do any better, 9/11 is the reason I know that I last played Tony in 2001.

Tony, Amar and Bryce were here and I played Tony first. Later on during their visit, I played Amar and busted him and Bryce. I think Tony had left or they had gotten into a little lovers quarrel and weren't in together that time. I gave Amar a loaner so he could find more action, but that was like giving money to Bernie Madhoff. I later saw Amar at the US Open and 9/11 was Tuesday of that week, if I recall correctly.

Senor, as I remember Amar or Omar or Mark or whatever he was calling himself was a better player than Tony at that point in time. The loaner was from the goodness of your heart, anyway they were talking about being Princes from Saudi Arabia or some such hustle. Maybe the arabs and Bernie had something in common.
Rod.

senor

Verified Member
androd said:
Senor, as I remember Amar or Omar or Mark or whatever he was calling himself was a better player than Tony at that point in time. The loaner was from the goodness of your heart, anyway they were talking about being Princes from Saudi Arabia or some such hustle. Maybe the arabs and Bernie had something in common.
Rod.

You're right, the first couple of times they came through Amar was definitely the one they tried to get in action.

Yeah, I was always a sucker for a broke pool player, especially when I had just won. Loaners were alright with me, one because I liked to help someone out, and two if they paid you back, it was like finding money.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
senor said:
You're right, the first couple of times they came through Amar was definitely the one they tried to get in action.

Yeah, I was always a sucker for a broke pool player, especially when I had just won. Loaners were alright with me, one because I liked to help someone out, and two if they paid you back, it was like finding money.
Can I have your full name and address please? :D

senor

Verified Member
Fast Lenny said:
Can I have your full name and address please? :D

Before I am annointed the patron saint of biters, let me clarify that I didn't mind giving loaners to those I had just beat. If they wanted to play again, it guaranteed repayment :)