What I did, what did he do ?

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Skin said:
There is actually this also, Dennis, which is what I would try. I would shoot for the 5 and follow-in of course, but the 9 might go, also (angle allowing :) ), If not, it will wind up on my side and he'll have to bank it probably, if there is room.

Skin

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AUwM3BGsL3COsL3DJmK3EcIu3FReL4GATX3HMgK2IJYB4JNVM4KWsM4LTRL4MQHL4NKLN4OHBM1PXHy4QdOt3RcYu2dJYB2dbFi4denC1kXHy2kHEH3kbrs2qQtB&ZZ2rHOF&ZZ@[/CUETABLE]
skin if you make his and dont scratch he wins:eek:

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
Skin said:
There is actuially this, Dennis, which is what I would try. I would shoot for the 5 and follow-in of course, but the 9 might go, also (angle allowing :) ), If not, it will wind up on my side and he'll have to bank it probably, if there is room.

Skin

[CUETABLE]http://CueTable.com/P/?@3AUwM3BGsL3COsL3DJmK3EcIu3FReL4GATX3HMgK2IJYB4JNVM4KWsM4LTRL4MQHL4NKLN4OHBM1PXHy4QdOt3RcYu2dJYB2dbFi4denC1kXHy2kHEH3kbrs2qQtB&ZZ2rHOF&ZZ@[/CUETABLE]
Cut it out Skin, there's enough confusion in this thread to last two f@@king lifetimes:) .

As Billy I. would say, "I see you're very good with the telestraighter (telestrator)":) .

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Cowboy Dennis said:
Larry,

We all get a brain-lock at one time or another, don't fret it. I'll unlock it for you but the price is a fifth of Jameson Irish Whiskey, beer is cheap;) .

Rod stated that he needs all 3 balls. He and his opponent both have 6 balls after Rod's foul and spotting of the owed ball. The only way that Rod can need all 3 balls(with 3 on the table) is if his opponent is going to 7, hence I wrote in my explanation that Rod is giving up 9-7.

Player 'B' only needs one ball, not two. That's where you are getting confused. After Rod shoots in the 5 ball and scratches behind it(after my shot), player 'B' can win by making the 9 ball:eek: . By shooting the shot I diagrammed I am giving Rod a free shot to (1)pocket the 5 and scratch behind it or (2) try to take the 5 out and turn the cueball loose in the process.

Neither are good options if I get the 9 ball over the headstring.

Dennis
since your weii showed the 9 past the kitchen is why i questioned it. if the 9 is behind the head string there is no free shot and great shot.
pm me a liquor store near you that delivers and your address even though i have it to be sure someone else doesnt get your bottle(just not kidding:) )

Skin

Verified Member
Cowboy Dennis said:
Cut it out Skin, there's enough confusion in this thread to last two f@@king lifetimes:) .

As Billy I. would say, "I see you're very good with the telestraighter (telestrator)":) .

;)

Skin

Cowboy Dennis

Verified Member
From
Detroit,Michigan
lll said:
if the 9 is behind the head string there is no free shot and great shot.
Just to make sure I'm not confused: you've been asking questions in this thread for two days about something that did NOT happen???

You owe me two bottles now:eek: .

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
Cowboy Dennis said:

As The Beard would say "You don't think I know what i'm talking about? Are you calling me a liar?";)

Billy I.

fred bentivegna

Verified Member
From
chicago illinois
Comedian career is over

Comedian career is over

wincardona said:
As The Beard would say "You don't think I know what i'm talking about? Are you calling me a liar?";)

Billy I.

You are no longer a funny, funny man.

Beard

When you get enough cods to take a shot at the other bird maybe I will reinstate you.