Vernon Elliots cues stolen 300k worth

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
just found out about this over at AZ figured you guys would want the heads up. If someone knows more, please spread info...check local pawnshops because you never know.

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Greyghost said:
just found out about this over at AZ figured you guys would want the heads up. If someone knows more, please spread info...check local pawnshops because you never know.

just so there is no confusion, this is the incident from back in May of this year, not a new situation

Wish the dirtbags would get caught regardless, just like the scumbag that killed Mike.

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
CaliRed said:
just so there is no confusion, this is the incident from back in May of this year, not a new situation

Wish the dirtbags would get caught regardless, just like the scumbag that killed Mike.

not sure, I just read a brand new post up on az about it, i also agree i wish they would find those people...its a dam shame regarding both situations

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
Greyghost said:
not sure, I just read a brand new post up on az about it, i also agree i wish they would find those people...its a dam shame regarding both situations

it wasn't a brand new post, someone just posted a reply to it, so it came up to the top. Happens every now and then, someone will reply to a old post. If you look at the 1st page of it, you will see the post was started in May

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
oh got ya, thanks for the heads up. has anyone ever found the culprits or the cues to your knowledge?

My buddy Jess up in tulsa had both his cues stolen one of them was for Tyler Strawn a yound national champ that got killed. The crack heads that stole them pawned them across the street and left their ID pics lmao. He got the cues back for $40 thank god....