Top Two One Pocket Players in the World

Del

Scott, Alex, S.V.B, Shannon, Efren, just to name a few, are all awesome players. Let me ask this: what player is willing to give Efren a ball in a big money 1 pocket match? My guess is NOT ONE. In his prime, Efren did. In fact, he gave a lot of weight to many of the worlds best pool players, and he beat them all. I wouldn't write him off, not yet. The man still has the best arsenal in the game in terms of knowledge, creativity, cue ball control, and still is a force to be reckoned with.
Until someone beats this man’s record, he is still the reining champion of all time. Just my 2 cents.

Fast Lenny

Verified Member
From
Arizona & OCNY
Scott, Alex, S.V.B, Shannon, Efren, just to name a few, are all awesome players. Let me ask this: what player is willing to give Efren a ball in a big money 1 pocket match? My guess is NOT ONE. In his prime, Efren did. In fact, he gave a lot of weight to many of the worlds best pool players, and he beat them all. I wouldn't write him off, not yet. The man still has the best arsenal in the game in terms of knowledge, creativity, cue ball control, and still is a force to be reckoned with.
Until someone beats this man’s record, he is still the reining champion of all time. Just my 2 cents.
You hit the nail on the head here. He is the greatest one pocket player of all time even if he is not currently. He gave the second best guy a ball or two many times and took it down so that says alot and not many players have done that if at all.