thumbsup for john henderson

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
beatle said:
my great respect goes out to john for stepping up with no bullsh--t and being willing to play the partners games or play artie alone with no contingencies.

also goes out to dennis for bravery for his stepping up but must pick a time to play.

now artie has games lined up so lets roll.
ITs only for real when you start playing. But John showed a lod off balls. And I never seen him play. But it sounds to me he knowes what he is doing. And I think he is the only one that will realy play. That is what I see and her.

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Artie Bodendorfer said:
ITs only for real when you start playing. But John showed a lod off balls. And I never seen him play. But it sounds to me he knowes what he is doing. And I think he is the only one that will realy play. That is what I see and her.

Artie,

I don't think its knocking John's action, he is almost as old as I am, so he is basically "knock-proof". His high run this year is "4", mine is "3".

How good a line do you need on a guy...before you commit ?

But if you guys do play, however you play, you have 5K on the side with me.

I would give my left nut to be there, it just ain't gonna happen this year. "All my ex's live in Texas" (and my best friends too)

Let me know if you get it on...I will post as soon as John does... Book it.

San

PS Sorry John, I just couldn't help myself.

Last edited:

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Artie,

I don't think its knocking John's action, he is almost as old as I am, so he is basically "knock-proof". His high run this year is "4", mine is "3".

How good a line do you need on a guy...before you commit ?

But if you guys do play, however you play, you have 5K on the side with me.

I would give my left nut to be there, it just ain't gonna happen this year. "All my ex's live in Texas" (and my best friends too)

Let me know if you get it on...I will post as soon as John does... Book it.

San
I wont play anyone over 100 years old because I want them to live to be a hundred and one.

Deeman

Verified Member
beatle said:
my great respect goes out to john for stepping up with no bullsh--t and being willing to play the partners games or play artie alone with no contingencies.

also goes out to dennis for bravery for his stepping up but must pick a time to play.

now artie has games lined up so lets roll.

I think John Henderson fears nothing and no one. He was in play at DCC this year more than many 30 year olds. :)

I think he has passed more pool tables than most of us have telephone poles.
Hey, do they even have telephone poles anymore? :)

Give 'em Hell, John!

DeeMan