There will never be another Freddy He was the Superman of pool part 5

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
Life is very short, so it wont be long before I join you in the kingdom of God. And eternal life with my savior Jesus Christ. Who gave me courage and made me strong. Jesus Christ is my savior and role model in life. And he is always with me by my side, never alone. And now Freddy will live with God and Jesus Christ in piradise. our family loves you.The whole world loves you. And now in Heaven everybody loves you. Don't get filled up too fast. Save some room for me. And all the bank pool players and one pocket players. And all the people in the world. Freddy loved and enjoyed life. Freddy took risks and chances. And that's when you start living, when you take risks and chances. Staying in your comfort zone nothing will change. And Thank You Freddy For everything you have done for pool. And all the great speeches you made at the hall of fame dinners. Freddy you have left your mark in the world of life. With your great books and stories. You took responsibility for your actions and you stayed with your commitment and followed through. You had a purpose in life and you made it. You are a legond and all the old sweaters that are left from Bensingers will whisper your name. And how great you are. And how fearless you where And you would play everyone. And chalange your fears.

Last edited:

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Life is very short, so it wont be long before I join you in the kingdom of God. And eternal life with my savior Jesus Christ. Who gave me courage and made me strong. Jesus Christ is my savior and role model in life. And he is always with me by my side, never alone. And now Freddy will live with God and Jesus Christ in piradise. our family loves you.The whole world loves you. And now in Heaven everybody loves you. Don't get filled up too fast. Save some room for me. And all the bank pool players and one pocket players. And all the people in the world. Freddy loved and enjoyed life. Freddy took risks and chances. And that's when you start living, when you take risks and chances. Staying in your comfort zone nothing will change. And Thank You Freddy For everything you have done for pool. And all the great speeches you made at the hall of fame dinners. Freddy you have left your mark in the world of life. With your great books and stories. You took responsibility for your actions and you stayed with your commitment and followed through. You had a purpose in life and you made it. You are a legond and all the old sweaters that are left from Bensingers will whisper your name. And how great you are. And how fearless you where And you would play everyone. And chalange your fears.

,,,,,,,amen

petie

Verified Member
From
Citrus Springs, FL
So good to hear from you, Artie. We have all lost a great friend and advocate in our dear Freddy. I'm hoping you can help fill the void with more posts. I for one have missed you.

Artie Bodendorfer

Verified Member
So good to hear from you, Artie. We have all lost a great friend and advocate in our dear Freddy. I'm hoping you can help fill the void with more posts. I for one have missed you.
Nobody can fill the shoes of another person. We are all different. And everybody has a different purpose in life and we can learn something from everybody. What I fear I create. petie Remember these words. Who you are in life is very important.