The Pilot visits the barber shop

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
What an honor I had yesterday to have spent the afternoon playing some one hole with Jtompilot. What a game he's got. Very creative, shot some excellent twist back shots and ran a lot of balls.
Jim arrived around noon and we played until early evening. We got so involved in the game that we forgot to get something to eat. Jim you're always welcomed to my home and dinner is on me next time.
Well that makes Dustin Miller and the pilot, who's next?
pilot.jpg

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
What an honor I had yesterday to have spent the afternoon playing some one hole with Jtompilot. What a game he's got. Very creative, shot some excellent twist back shots and ran a lot of balls.
Jim arrived around noon and we played until early evening. We got so involved in the game that we forgot to get something to eat. Jim you're always welcomed to my home and dinner is on me next time.
Well that makes Dustin Miller and the pilot, who's next?
View attachment 21596

That Jim makes a nice roommate as well. Glad you guys had a great time.

Dave

Last edited:

jtompilot

Verified Member
From
New Orleans
My hair was a lot longer when I first arrived:eek::heh

Love ya Frank, you have lots of game and a sharp blade.

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
My hair was a lot longer when I first arrived:eek::heh

i was getting ready to say some smart remark about not getting too much off the top....:D

how'd those loose pockets play? :D

in all seriousness, great picture of two great guys and friends that i have the upmost respect for and couldn't even begin to say enough about......brought a smile to my face.....

good stuff.
:)

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
great pic of 2 great guys
thanks frank for posting
i have had jim to my house . it was alot of fun
hope one day to get to your home frank
even if i do get scalped !!
:)

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Awesome pic Frank!

Glad you guys met up and were able to play some! Have played Jim a couple of times so I know how he runs balls, hope you didn't charge him more than 2 bits for the shave and a haircut ~ :)

2 of the good guys here...

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Nice design, Frank. That's a Centennial, right? It's an unusual layout for the ball return. There must be a gully down each side of the table. Very efficient.

~Doc

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Nice design, Frank. That's a Centennial, right? It's an unusual layout for the ball return. There must be a gully down each side of the table. Very efficient.

~Doc

Yes it's a Centennial with ball return gullies on both sides. Here is a picture. P.S. lll, Larry I hope someday you can make it to SoCal.

table1.jpg