The Official DCC 2011 Match Ups, Challenges, Barking, & Prop Bets Thread

CaliRed

Verified Member
From
Heart of the Midwest
wincardona said:
Lets make this the best Derby yet.

Dr. Billy I.

I hope I can look back years from now and am able to say, the only time I got to attend the Derby, happened to be the year that turned out to be special.

Efren not being there will present a void of a special man that is part of the Derby Legend, but nonetheless, if everyone will step it up a notch, we can blow this thing WIDE OPEN!!!!!:D:):p:cool:

bozman445

Verified Member
Ok, 1 side has been heard from

Ok, 1 side has been heard from

wincardona said:
I will be at the DCC and as everyone knows that knows me, I like to play pool especially one pocket. For years I have been playing the worlds best players and have thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, i'm entering the stretch turn in life and still competing. Your question to me is would I play B. Stroud some even one pocket, yes I would love to play someone my age some even one pocket and it doesn't have to be for big money, not that i'm opposed to that, lets say I would love to play just to play.

I really respect players up in age like JH,SJD,AB,BH,GM,the late Wade Crane,Beard, it's players like those guys that keeps the flame burning and the desire to compete alive, and that's part of what makes them tick.I have an appreciation for all the older players who are real lifers, if you will, because I traveled the same roads as they have and I know how rocky the road can get, but in spite of that their still here ticking.:cool:

Lets make this the best Derby yet.

Dr. Billy I.

Billy #1 has confirmed. Billy # 2?

Bozman445

KindlyOleUncleDave

Verified Member
The Good News

The Good News

SJDinPHX said:
As I have almost been relegated to railbird status...Can I have a piece of your action ?..:cool:

The Duckinator <---Likes to bet on the "old guy's"...;)

At least they have not started refering to you as , "...that (sic) nit, Dick ...."

corpse

action at derby

action at derby

gonna be there the 21st through the 23rd was hoping to get some cheap action not sure how I would match up alot of the guys on here I played Rat from springfield Oh pm me if interested please no champions as I have no idea how much weight I need